brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

update: the dates not happening hes deleted his online account and the chat thing im talking to him on hes took his pic down... I dont have his number and not his facebook so im done.. I actually think its someone else with a fake account...
boo :(
im done with men lol x

Aww no, like Nellylou said, better off without this one. Don't let it put you off dating hun!:) x x

food diary for today: green

Breakfast:
All bran (heb1)
Yog
Banana

Lunch:
Homemade carrot coriander and lentil soup
Bread (3)
Apple

Dinner:
Noodles, stirfry, sweet and sour (2.5) soy sauce
Tangerine

snacks:
3 mini babybel light (hea)
cadbury's highlights (2)
2 alpen light bars (heb2)

Syns: 7.5

Good luck for weigh in, what time is it? xx

You've been really good with your food this week tho, you never know might be a nice surprise for you :)
Yeh it's at 12.30, I'm nervous as STS last week x

fingers crossed for you :D do you eat anything before weigh in? xx

Yup! Always, I starve for no one lol! I don't have dinner til after WI purely because of time but I don't cut back on food during the day at all ;) x

I really fancy getting a fitbit but as im not very good with computers im not sure if this is a good idea. Can anyone please give me some advice on this.

thanks girls :D

I really fancy getting a fitbit but as im not very good with computers im not sure if this is a good idea. Can anyone please give me some advice on this.

hi, all it is is plugging a little thing into the computer usb which I keep in the computer all the time, then you have the fitbit in your pocket or on your bra (like me) and it tracks everything, all you have to do is go back to your laptop/computer and it will sync to it without a wire all you have to do is log into the website.
Im sorry if that was a rubbish explanation (im crap at explaining) but when you buy it it comes with instructions to tell you how to use, you honestly dont need to be good with computers for it to work :D theres an "any fitbit users" thread also in the fitness section if you need any help :D xx

thanks girls :D

hi, all it is is plugging a little thing into the computer usb which I keep in the computer all the time, then you have the fitbit in your pocket or on your bra (like me) and it tracks everything, all you have to do is go back to your laptop/computer and it will sync to it without a wire all you have to do is log into the website.
Im sorry if that was a rubbish explanation (im crap at explaining) but when you buy it it comes with instructions to tell you how to use, you honestly dont need to be good with computers for it to work :D theres an "any fitbit users" thread also in the fitness section if you need any help :D xx

Thank you it sounds easier than i thought i may invest :)

food for today green

Breakfast:
2 LM Sausages
2 eggs
beans
2 slices of wholemeal (heb)
mushrooms/onions
tom sauce (3)
brown sauce (0.5)

Lunch:
2 slices of bread (heb)
40g reduced fat cheese (hea)