brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

went to the gym before just to keep warm only did an hour and could have pushed myself more... only burned 410 cal....
going tomo morning and sunday fingers crossed determined to be in the 10s on thursday so that would be 2lb off... but then im scared if i do too much gymming the weight wont budge (my housemate went gym loads last week and put a pound and a half on)
oh its a hard life lol xx

thank you, bought some pastry cutters today so i could make them cheesecakes oof x
Aww have you! Let me know how they go if you get round to making them:).

It's normal for you to gain weight when you first start exercising hun, muscle is more dense than fat, but it takes up less space... so if one week you don't see a loss, make sure you take measurements, even if your not loosing pounds, you might be loosing inches!:D x x x

food for today: green:

Breakfast:
2 eggs, 2 lm sausages, beans
2 slices wholemeal bread (heb)
mushrooms/onions
tom sauce (3)

Lunch:
sainsburys tomato and basil soup (3.5)
stirfry

Dinner:
cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce
broccoli
40g reduced fat red leicester (hea)

Snacks:
2 alpen bars (heb)
banana
2 more alpen bars lol (6)

Syns: 12.5
Week Syns: 36/105

Aww have you! Let me know how they go if you get round to making them:).

It's normal for you to gain weight when you first start exercising hun, muscle is more dense than fat, but it takes up less space... so if one week you don't see a loss, make sure you take measurements, even if your not loosing pounds, you might be loosing inches!:D x x x

i get paid monday so ill go asda and get the ingredients :D thanks to be fair im not going gym tomo (snow is a joke) and cant go on sun now because ive been called into work. :) got a call about a job today and they said they will look at my cv and decide whether im eligible for an interview then ring on monday (dno y he rang to tell me that lol), to be fair i dont even know where its for cz i couldnt understand him lol

work was good today good to be back in, asked my boss if feb would be as dead as jan and he was like "no its manic" but im still going to look for another job because it could easily go dead again and i need the security. he came over and said theres a shift on sun if anyone wants to do it" and i was like "meeeeeee" at the top of my voice lol
so if the snow effs off i might have another shift this weekend :D

never been so pleased to work....

one more thing.... ive gone on a bit now...

ok the snows bad BUT its not awful not in liverpool anyway but at half 9 they knocked off all the trains and buses!!! our event had to be cut short to get people home!!!! its madness... over a little snow.... luckily my boss gave me a lift but people were all over the roads jumping out to get lifts.... youd think world was ending the way people carry on...

ahhhh and breathe :D
xxx

hello saturday.... well because of the weather i was planning on having a very lazy day in bed BUT my housemate decided she wanted to go to the gym so i went with her and did 1 hour 15 mins... at one point the cross trainer was saying "high heart rate slow down" lol is it bad that it motivated me? lol
also we went to asda right after so i did a big shop because she had the car, i bought all the ingredients for Winkofpinks cheesecake so that has been made and in the fridge to set.... very excited :D

still dont know if i am working tomo... part of me needs the hours but then i really wanna go to zumba (fave class on a sunday) we will see.... been reading thursdays in the park (20p on kindle) and its great so far will probably get through most of it today :D

hope everyone is well :D xxxx

I am loving it, no real symptoms yet which is good although all I want to do is eat! Trying my hardest to stick to plan & been on the treadmill a couple of times this week! I want a baby bump & that's it, no extra lumps & bumps please! Lol xx

haha awww, when im preggers im just guna go mad i reckon and eat loads :) well done on going the treadmill :)
well least you havent had any sickness or anything :)

work has been called off tomo so its off to zumba in the morn i go :D might do some exercise in the gym aswell... sooo bored not working now...

food diary for today (green)

Breakfast:
Sultana Bran (heb)
Banana
Yog

Lunch:
tomato and basil soup (3.5)
5 Laughing cow (hea)
Pear

Dinner:
Sweet Potato
Mushrooms/onions
Beans
40g reduced fat red leicester (hea)
bbq sauce (1)

Dessert: white chocolate cheesecake with frozen berries (2 + 1/2 heB)

Snacks:
cadburys highlight (2)
Alpen bar (1/2 heb)

Syns: 8.5
week syns: 44/105

Awww the cheesecake looks lovely! I'm glad you enjoyed it hun:)

I think it's fab your going to the gym… this weather makes me want to curl up with 'Love Actually' and hibernate! Lol x x x

thanks the only reason i went to today is because my housemate was driving there... im going tomo because i love the zumba class on a sunday :D i just put layers and layers on in the cold and get myself out... because im not working i need to leave the house otherwise ill cry lol
ooh might watch love actually such a good film :D xx

just come back from zumba boy was it hard ... :D made the mistake of getting on the scales today and i am heavier than thursday!!! how!!! i better lose weight after all this exercise.. boo!!

had hazelnut soya milk to replace milk today mmmm had 200ml on malted wheats for brekkie and another 200 as a drink when i got in before :D so thats my healthy a for the day :D makes a nice change

going to attempt to make rice and curry tonight... bought unbelivably high syn curry sauce so suppose i better use it... just have to eat less syns during the day :D xx

food diary for today! green!

Breakfast:
35g Malted Wheats (heb)
200ml Hazelnut soya Milk (1/2 hea)
Banana

Lunch:
2 eggs
2 lm sausages
beans
mushrooms/onions
tomato sauce (3)

Dinner:
Stirfry
Low fat Chicken & herb SuperNoodles
Chilli Flakes

Snacks:
200ml hazelnut soya milk (1/2 hea)
Shape Vanilla and Chocolate Sprinkles Yogurt (1)
Pear
2 Alpen light choc & Fudge (heb)
Cadburys Highlight (2)

Syns: 6/15
Week Syns: 50/105

was going to have an extra easy day today but just found out that my shift wasnt cancelled today even tho they told me it was... have to say NOT HAPPY first thing that came into my head was ..... oooh im mad now going to have a pizza (the usual thing) but then i thought no... im going to have a green day instead (so i feel like im binging but im not :D) so was planning on having cheese and broccoli pasta for dinner until i walked out my room and my housemate had stirfry and noodles... so i thought im going to have that and just have an extra heb instead of the extra hea and heb... (alpen light bars) so now im sat here stuffed and satisfied and not a pizza in sight... decided tho if the scales say i havent lost any weight on thurs after all this exercise i am def ordering lol

hope everyone has had a great weekend :D xx

PS: drinking orange lemon and lime tea from asda it is lurvly :D xx

Last edited:
Hello Monday! :D decided to go to asda and get some bits to make some carrot and sweet potato soup i seen it on another thread and it has intrigued me :D
Weird thought alert! i couldnt get to sleep last night so i ended up thinking about the film 2012 and then on to what if we were told the world was going to end... (i do this a lot and did genuinely believe for a good part of last year that 2012 was going to happen) so now ive decided to stop lazing around and wasting time... stop putting things off and just do them.
Thats why im making soup HAH but its still planning ahead and making use out of some of the ingredients i have in the house. Will hopefully get to speak to my friend at 2pm on skype as she is in the china, the signal was rubbish last time so fingers crossed it works :D

hopefully will get a rota today and hopefully there will be a few more shifts this week... still looking for another job but would be nice to have work in the meantime :D

hope everyone is enjoying monday !! :D

just come back from zumba just hope this exercise pays off :)

Food diary - a very greedy green day :D

Breakfast:
Porridge (heb)
Honey (1)
Banana

Lunch:
Carrot/bns/red pepper soup with added philly (2)
scan bran (heb)
5 laughing cow (hea)
pear/plum

Dinner:
Pasta
Courgettes/onions/peppers/mushrooms
Chopped tomatoes
30g cheddar (hea)

Snacks:
Alpen light (3)
Tomatoes with salad cream (1)
Hot choc (2)