brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

hello tuesday :D
got a shift today so going to walk into town for it (1 hour exercise :D) going to write my food up now and should stick to it :)
keep looking at the scales and they arent shifting... boo if i dont lose im having a cheat night on thurs... i know i shouldnt but im going to go insane otherwise...
if anyone thinks im eating too much let me know please :)

green day today:
Breakfast:
Malted Wheats (heb)
Hazelnut milk (3)
Banana

Lunch:
Carrot/bns/red pepper soup (small bowl)
25g philly (2)
Tomatoes with salad cream (1)
ryvita (heb)
5 laughing cow light (hea)

Dinner:
Noodles
Stirfry
Quorn fillets
Chilli and garlic sauce (3.5)

Snacks:
pear/plum/tangerine

Syns: 9.5
Week Syns: 68.5/105

update: stuck to this so pleased :D didnt end up walking to work oh well :)

Fitbit: Steps: 10085 Floors: 20
Miles: 4.30 Calories: 2295

Last edited:
I don't think your eating too much! Also don't think there's any harm in a night off plan every now and then, why don't you flexi syn? Xx

did a thread but didnt come up on new posts :S
so copy and pasting it on here....
need advice

hi all,
ive recently been thinking of coming off the pill.
Im on microgynon and been on it since i was 15 so ive been of it for 8 years now without a break.
Im thinking of coming off it completely or at least having a break from it.. im not with anyone so getting preggers would not be an issue. Im sort of intrigued to see what i would be like without it.
has anyone came off it and regretted it?
Or has anyone felt a total difference not being on the pill
any advice would be appreciated
thanks
brit :)

Morning! had a look at flexisynning and might do that or just have a big blowout hehe
still dont think im going to lose anything and it will be very annoying :( one more day to go!!!!

going into town going to def walk this time as its nice and sunny :)

extra easy today:
Breakfast:
Malted Wheats (heb)
Hazelnut Milk (hea)
Banana

Lunch:
Soup
philly (2)
Beans
Tomatoes
Salad Cream (1)

Dinner:
Noodles
Quorn
Stirfry
Sauce (3.5)

Snacks:
Pear/Plum/Tangerine
hot choc (2)

Syns: 8.5
Week Syns: 77/105

Fitbit: Steps: 7686 Floors: 30
Miles: 3.26 calories: 1940

lunch is a bit of a mess but im trying to get rid of things in the house... hopefully ill stick to this and lose lol xx
not much exercise today.... need to stop being so lazy.

Last edited:
Compared to me you are soooooo not lazy! I really need to start doing exercise. I had been going to curves which worked for me since if I go to a 'proper' gym I've no idea what to be doing! But then I moved house and it wasn't as handy to be stopping on the way home from work so stopped going :(

No idea about the pill problem. I've been on the same (yasmin) for over 6 years and have never changed or came off. Had no problems with it until last month but hoping thats a one off or I might see about changing.

Good luck for weigh in, let us know how you get on.
What are you planning for your treat night? xx

Good luck for weigh in, let us know how you get on.
What are you planning for your treat night? xx

im going to have a pizza with garlic dip and some chocolate... one of my housemates is like why are you doing it u dont need to blah blah... but i know if i dont... ill cave and eat more... roll on 5 oclock hehe

lost 1lb!!! :D
Also won the raffle and got to choose a book off the stall.. deciding on the 100 green recipe book :D

done my measurements today will check every 2-4 weeks:

hips: 37inch
stomach: 35inch
waist: 32inch
arm: 10.5inch
leg: 19inch

Last edited:
Enjoy your pizza tonight!! :) well done on a pound off xx

thanks girls..... its disgusting how much ive ate today!!!! lol the pizza is amazing :) xx

Maybe it's out of your system for a few weeks now? :) I'm going through a bit of a pizza phase at the mo - had Pizza Hut on Saturday and then a piece at my sisters this evening, loving it but tummy isn't! X

yeah it is DEF out of my system now... but ill always be addicted to pizza.. just wish it was supermarket pizza and not big greasy takeaway ones...

RIGHT im going to list what ive ate today.... people may disown me and be disgusted and to be honest im disgusted in myself... my treat night has turned into a binge day and its sick!!!!

banana/pear
2 eggs/2 lm sausages/beans/mushrooms/onions/tomato sauce
boost choc bar
ripple
milky way
massive bag of mini cheddars
revels
kinder bueno
10inch pizza cheese mushrooms peppers and pineapple
full tub of garlic and onion dip
garlic mushrooms with cheese
piece of banoffee cake...

after writing this down... i actually want to cry... its disgusting... i feel sick and as big as i was when i was nearly 13 stone 3 years ago... what is wrong with me that i could do this to myself? its going to have to be extra easy all week with gym sessions and minimum syns...

i feel horrible/fat/sad/ashamed/sick and a big greasy monster! hopefully if i want to do it again i can just look at this and realised its not going to make me happy :(

please dont unsubscribe from my thread because your that disgusted by this amount of food .... bleugh

Awww bless you sweetie. Nobody is going to unsubscribe, we're all here to support you :)
The best thing to do is to treat today as a brand new day - get right back on to plan!
Try to increase your SF, SS foods this week and drink lots of fluids :)

I've never looked into this, but have you ever worked out the syns for making your own pizza? I know the syns will be high but i'm wondering if you could fit it into your weekly syns? If you made it as a treat? x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks for your support, I love this site :) back on track... will post food soon...

to be fair ive only had 2 pizzas this month which is good for me because I used to have 4 a week!!!!

I have tried to make low fat or homemade ones but It never takes the craving away

I think what disgusted me was the rest of the food I stuffed in not theactual pizza because I planned that in...

ah wel onwards and upwards going for a walk now with my housemate maybe try and do 5 mile but we will see...

determined to still lose this week... even if its just half!!!!!

plan for today: extra easy

breakfast:
vanilla yog (0.5)
banana
frozen berries (superspeed)

lunch:
carrot/bns/red pepper soup (speed)
2 ryvita (heb and speed)
5 laughing cow (hea)
pear (speed)

dinner:
sweet potato
beans (superspeed)
tomatoes/cucumber/pepper (speed)
bbq sauce (1)
salad cream (1)

snacks:
mini and i mean mini biscuit (2)
2x tangerine (speed)
plum (speed)

syns: 4.5

Fitbit: Steps: 16470 Floors:17
Miles: 7.12 Calories: 2728

focusing on speed and superspeed this week :)

Last edited:
Back