brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

thanks for your support, I love this site :) back on track... will post food soon...

to be fair ive only had 2 pizzas this month which is good for me because I used to have 4 a week!!!!

I have tried to make low fat or homemade ones but It never takes the craving away

I think what disgusted me was the rest of the food I stuffed in not theactual pizza because I planned that in...

ah wel onwards and upwards going for a walk now with my housemate maybe try and do 5 mile but we will see...

determined to still lose this week... even if its just half!!!!!
I know what you mean hun, low fat versions never come close to the real thing:(, but what I meant is if it's one of those weeks you feel like you want a treat night, there are ways you could still do it sticking to plan. You could save up your syns for a treat night:D

Just as an example
Galaxy Ripple (8.5 syns)
Milky Way Fun-size (3.5 syns)
Mini Cheddars, Variety pack(6.5 syns)
Minstrels (10.5 syns)
Revels (8.5 syns)
Morrisons Thin & Crispy Cheese & Tomato Pizza, chilled 300g pizza. Original 39 Syns

Total 76.5 syns/105 =28.5 (still leaves you 5 syns a day)
Great for a saturday night treat, rather than flexi-syning:)

Your food diary today looks great hun! I've just had a vanilla yoghurt with thawed frozen berries too…mmm so good!:D x x

aww thanks thats a great way of putting it :) i will think about that and have a look into it :D
def sticking to what ive wrote today apart from i had two boiled eggs at lunch aswell... oh well hehe
thanks again feel a lot better now

ended up walking 3.5 miles instead of 5 but oh well... better than nothing :D just need the motivation to get ready for work now :D xx

Your back on plan today and thats a great start, its when it rolls in to day after day (i know from experience) :confused: anyway you do deserve a treat every now and then so dont be to hard on your self.

xx

Your back on plan today and thats a great start, its when it rolls in to day after day (i know from experience) :confused: anyway you do deserve a treat every now and then so dont be to hard on your self.

xx

thanks I know I feel ok now just was feeling sorry for myself ... its not actually that hard not using my syns because I have soup in... will run out tomo so need to make a new batch... thinking tomato and basil :) x

mmmmmmm pizza :) I love it too. Supermarket pizza is nowhere near as nice as takeaway.

At least you've got right back on plan the day after. When I have a bad day it just leads to another and another and another!!

Plus well done on your loss this week!! Anything nice in the recipe book? The raffle in my group has been for a load of soup ingredients for the past few weeks.

thanks :) yeah theres a lot of nice recipe ill have to make some and put them up... well usually our prize is potatoes and fry light so I was lucky hehe xx

just finished work stuck to extra easy today so im happy :) hopefully the same tomo

my boss said he wants to speak to me tomo eek!!! he said not to worry but im a bit nervous ... ill big it up in my head and it will be nothing haha x

i think ill end up staying on it ... no point coming off to be fair havent had any issues with it.

whats curves?? xx

Just remembered I never answered this!!

It's a womens only gym where the machines are in a circle with recovery board between each. You spend 30 seconds on a machine and then 30 seconds on a recovery board where you just keep moving. You do 2 laps and your stretches and it all takes 30 mins. Your encouraged to do it at least 3 times a week. You also have a fob thing (like the keyring tesco card!) that goes in each machine that saves your progress and you see the results after each workout. It also then raises your target slightly so your always working harder. Theres a screen on each machine, it flashes green if your above target, constant green if on target and amber if you need to work harder! I liked it but it didn't have the best opening times.

We've got a Curves in Northampton! I've never been but my friend has and she quite enjoyed it. Think it depends on whether you're happy to follow someone else's workout program or want to make up your own :)

Yes I think it's more of a class really. But it's very popular apparently. I think the fact that its women only is a plus point. And it doesn't have to be TOO strenuous

food planned for today: Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Porridge (heb)
Banana
Honey (1)

Lunch:
Carrot/red pepper/bns soup (speed)
2 boiled eggs
Cucumber/tomatoes/pepper salad (speed)
salad cream (2)
Frozen berries (superspeed)
yog

Dinner:
Pasta
Mushrooms/peppers/onions/courgette (speed)
Chopped Tomatoes (speed I think)
30g Cheddar (hea)

Snacks:
1 x plum (speed)
Carrots (speed)
tasted tiniest bit of bread and butter pudding not even a tsp lol (2)

Syns: 5

Fitbit: Steps: 16540 Floors:9
Miles: 7.05 Calories: 2760

Last edited:
see partly the reason I go to the gym is to perve on men.. haha x

Ha ha! Nothing wrong with a little perve ;)
Foods looking good today. An the same re period and I'm retaining water like a camel!!! X

How'd it go with work? Hope it wasn't anything serious? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i went over and i was like "when are we having this conversation" and he said "come here and then went Hi how are you" and that was it!!!! he did it on purpose cz he knew i would spend all night worrying.. grrr

hope your ok :D xx

hellooooo monday!!!! well yday i went i picked a bit of the dessert at work cz ididnt have time to eat my lunch grr... so i just had a little bowl of all bran for the fibre ;) when i got in... think it will be ok :D

a lad at work decided to tell me that i always look pissed off at work and i should lighten up... which is a load of rubbish because im happy at work lol hes just a bit older and likes to be patronising but if he does it again... hes getting a slap lol

anyway been to the gym this morning and burned 403 cals on cardio not bad :D still trying to get this pizza and co off so hopefully there will be a loss or sts. Im going to weigh myself on wed morning as im going out wed night.

will post food soon ;D xx

Back