brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

Where you off to Wednesday night? Like your new profile pic :) xx

hellllooo tuesday!
started off today with a trip to the gym... getting quite in the zone hehe 418cals burned and jogged 4mins non stop on treadmill!! i know thats tosh but i cnt jog haha
working for 2 hours today which is better than nothing i suppose...
just catching up on american tv before i have to leave.

Food today: Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Porridge (heb)
Honey (1)
Banana

Lunch:
Sweet Potato
Peas
Spaghetti Hoops
Mushrooms/onions
Tomato sauce (3)

Dinner:
Pasta
cucumber/tomatoes/peppers
salad cream (2)

Snacks:
Yog
Frozen Berries
pineapple/plum
digestive (3.5)

Syns: 9.5

Fitbit: Steps: 11120 Floors: 26
Miles: 4.9 Calories: 2472

weighing in a day early tomo very nervous!!! hoping for a loss but i reckon it will be a maintain... as long as its not a gain im happy :D xx

Last edited:
thanks :) im going to the x factor tour with my mum I bought her the tickets for xmas and shes booked a nice hotel for us to stay in (she hates my flat) haha very excited just havent got a clue what to wear :(

You could go smart casual? Leggings and nice top or skinnies. X

Good luck for weigh in tmrw! :) foods looking good.
I think 4 mins jog in treadmill is pretty good going, prob more than I could do ;) xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow hunni:) x

(I've also just replied to your message on the bargains thread, Asda have the Alpro Hazelnut reduced to £1 at the moment:D) x x

Good luck for weigh in tmrw! :) foods looking good.
I think 4 mins jog in treadmill is pretty good going, prob more than I could do ;) xx

yeah im thinking leggings and a vest top with a blazer :)

thank you!! i had a digestive so im nervous now booo getting a bit obsessed lol
thanks im going to try 5 mins tomo... we will see :) xx

Brittany, I love your new profile picture!

Hey well done on the jogging! I reckon we're probably about the same level.,,I can't run either! In fact I can walk faster than I can run :( Pity we don't live nearer as I'd luv a gym buddy!

Good luck for WI tomorrow hunni:) x

(I've also just replied to your message on the bargains thread, Asda have the Alpro Hazelnut reduced to £1 at the moment:D) x x

thanks yeah i seen it, must get it :D its so nice, its the only soya milk i can drink from a cup :D xx

Hey well done on the jogging! I reckon we're probably about the same level.,,I can't run either! In fact I can walk faster than I can run :( Pity we don't live nearer as I'd luv a gym buddy!

ill move! ;)
thanks well i was going to go today but need to clean the house for my mum coming, may try and go tomo night depending on how hungover i am. yeah i only jog on a 9.5 and do 10.5 for about 15 seconds haha after 15 minutes i just up the incline to the max and walk that hurts me more :D xx

right girls prepare for this outburst!!!!
so after having that humungous disgusting binge and having to weigh in a day early i have to say....... I LOST A 1LB!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THAT MEANS IVE LOST 10LBS DOUBLE DIGITS
AND
IT MEANS IM BACK IN THE 10S!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HAHA

sorry about that but im just so pleased :D i can honestly say i absolutely love slimming world!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back