brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

Thank you!!!!! Im soo pleased :D Its a tad less money than my other but its guaranteed hours and a new change. Can meet new people and also have free salad wooo haha xx

Ooooh i neva even thought bout the free salad!! How fab!! Id say its better that you have guaranteed hours chick!! Xx

Last edited:
Very Lazy today didn't even do 3,000 steps and had a green day which i said I would only do when I did exercise oh well hehe

Green

Breakfast:
Malted Wheats (heb)
Hazelnut Milk (2)
Banana

Lunch:
Bns Chips
Mushrooms/onions/chilli pepper
beans
red leicester (hea)

Dinner:
Welsh Onion Cake
Broccoli
gravy (3)
mint sauce (1)

Snacks:
Ryvita (heb)
Laughing cow light x2 (3)
Alpen Light Bar (3)
Pear

Syns: 12
Weekly Syns: 63.5/105

Fitbit: Steps: 2870 Floors:4
Miles: 1.22 Calories:1682

might try a low syn day tomo, its hard not going on the scales so I don't have a clue if I doing well now i know what them biggest loser contestants feel like haha oh well just got to stay good for 2 more days :D xx

Last edited:
Mornin honey!! Hows you today?? Watched that programme last night..... Was really good!! Very sad and heavy though... Kinda terrified me a bit as i have a son around the same age xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :) very pleased for you, and free food!
When do you start?

xx

Mornin honey!! Hows you today?? Watched that programme last night..... Was really good!! Very sad and heavy though... Kinda terrified me a bit as i have a son around the same age xx

hey im good thanks going house viewing this afternoon before work so very excited forcing myself to go to the gym this morning after ydays lazy day :) yeah it is really deep, you dont look old enough to have an 11 year old!!! :) hows u today xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :) very pleased for you, and free food!
When do you start?

xx

woo thanks :) I start in the next few weeks got training and stuff to do but so pleased I am going to have regular income :) going to try and just take advantage of the salad and not the bread but we will see hah
you feeling better?? x

hey im good thanks going house viewing this afternoon before work so very excited forcing myself to go to the gym this morning after ydays lazy day :) yeah it is really deep, you dont look old enough to have an 11 year old!!! :) hows u today xx

Oooh how exctin!! Do you live with anyone?? Yeah you should go if you can hun, keep up your great work! Hopefully wil be me goin soon!! Its a cash/confidene issue for me at the mo... but hopefully tht will change soon on both fronts!! Aww thanks honey!! Im gonna be 30 this year..... eeeek!!!!! I was a young'ish mummy.... 19 when i had him!! Wouldnt change things though!! I am good today, no headaches lol!! How many houses are you viewing today chick?? Xx

woo thanks :) I start in the next few weeks got training and stuff to do but so pleased I am going to have regular income :) going to try and just take advantage of the salad and not the bread but we will see hah
you feeling better?? x

Yeh try and stay away from the bread most of the time although I think there is one that is quite low in syns?
I do feel better than yesterday bit still weak, catching up on here then I'm just going to watch tv all day on the sofa! :-o xx

Oooh how exctin!! Do you live with anyone?? Yeah you should go if you can hun, keep up your great work! Hopefully wil be me goin soon!! Its a cash/confidene issue for me at the mo... but hopefully tht will change soon on both fronts!! Aww thanks honey!! Im gonna be 30 this year..... eeeek!!!!! I was a young'ish mummy.... 19 when i had him!! Wouldnt change things though!! I am good today, no headaches lol!! How many houses are you viewing today chick?? Xx

one today and one tomo I live with two of my friends so very exciting :)
you def dont look 30 :eek:!!!! :) I never used to go the gym and just go the very back if I was doing a class because of confidence but now im past caring lol
if its a money I would recommend *coughs* downloading some dvds ;) thats what I used to do :) zumba fitness party is fab :)

Yeh try and stay away from the bread most of the time although I think there is one that is quite low in syns?
I do feel better than yesterday bit still weak, catching up on here then I'm just going to watch tv all day on the sofa! :-o xx

sometimes lying watching tv is the best thing as long as you dont start recording jezza kyle ;) hehe I reckon if I got the wheat or 9oat bread and scooped out most of the middle it would be ok but I try not to eat bread as much now hmm we will see :) xx

sometimes lying watching tv is the best thing as long as you dont start recording jezza kyle ;) hehe I reckon if I got the wheat or 9oat bread and scooped out most of the middle it would be ok but I try not to eat bread as much now hmm we will see :) xx

Lol, yeh I tend to stay clear of Jeremy Kyle - if your not careful you get hooked! ;) x

Back