brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

:bighug:awwwww I hope work was better today. It's only been 3 weeks, it takes time for everything to click. I still mistakes at work and I've been there years! Don't apologise about complaining, it's better to get it out!

Hey all.. im back after my sulk... had two takeaways (FRI AND SAT) so back on it... realised that as soon as I decided against slimming world... my whole diet went to pot... bought lots of free foods to eat inetead of using all my cals or high synned foods... going to see the damage on thurs then sort it out...

Going home on the 10th for three days and would love to have my stone and a half (atm thats 2.5 lbs away which is doable)

Work has got better :)

And also been texting a boy which is exciting.. but im being weary... hope everyone is ok and loving the weather!!!?? :) xx

Yay your back have missed you. Pleased works going better for you :) ohhh and tell us more about the boy!

Sw is the way to go for sure!

Xx

Hey all.. im back after my sulk... had two takeaways (FRI AND SAT) so back on it... realised that as soon as I decided against slimming world... my whole diet went to pot... bought lots of free foods to eat inetead of using all my cals or high synned foods... going to see the damage on thurs then sort it out...

Going home on the 10th for three days and would love to have my stone and a half (atm thats 2.5 lbs away which is doable)

Work has got better :)

And also been texting a boy which is exciting.. but im being weary... hope everyone is ok and loving the weather!!!?? :) xx

Evenin hun.... glad your back... and back on the sw band wagon...!! It is def the way to go...we all kno its worked...glad to hear your work is goin bettta.. it takes time to gwt used to a companys way of working. ..no matter what the job is... esp a supervisory position... and tell us more bout the boy you are txtin xxx

Yeah im just going to get on with it and not worry, I do not live to work!!! Lol
Well this lad is obviously off the dating site lol but we speak literally all the time and talk for ages... usually I never actually go and meet anyone but I just want him to ask me on a date!!!! Lol he knows all about sw and my obsession with exercising and has accepted it so all is well lol

Went to a new legs bums n tums then zumba and my clothes were drenched in sweat... best classes ive been to... the instructor used to be a body builder and shes sooo toned... i think I love her haha cant wait for next tue so I can go again :)

Yeah im just going to get on with it and not worry, I do not live to work!!! Lol
Well this lad is obviously off the dating site lol but we speak literally all the time and talk for ages... usually I never actually go and meet anyone but I just want him to ask me on a date!!!! Lol he knows all about sw and my obsession with exercising and has accepted it so all is well lol

Went to a new legs bums n tums then zumba and my clothes were drenched in sweat... best classes ive been to... the instructor used to be a body builder and shes sooo toned... i think I love her haha cant wait for next tue so I can go again :)

Sounds fab huni.... sooo hope he turns out to be a nice lad n things take off...lovin the sound of your exercise class... I still havnt tried a class yet but dying to... just nd to find someone to go with... I go to the gym with my sis n law but she doesn't feel ready for a class yet.. but im itchin to try one xxx

I know its easier said than done but go on your own :)
I find it better as I dont know anyone so dont feel as silly.. you might even make new friends
Just explain to your instructor its your first time and they will explain everything :)

Yeah I know hopefully this texter wil last lol xx

I know its easier said than done but go on your own :)
I find it better as I dont know anyone so dont feel as silly.. you might even make new friends
Just explain to your instructor its your first time and they will explain everything :)

Yeah I know hopefully this texter wil last lol xx

I think I just might honey. ..whats the best ones to try apart from.zumba xx

Well I like bokwa now aswell bit like zumba ... also legs bums n tums is fab... do you have the les mills classes (body pump, body combat, body attack etc) as they r really good aswell there are just so many...

Been called into work as someone has phoned in sick... wish id said no now but got to think of the pennies... guna squeeze in 200 squats and first day of the ab challenge beforehand.. its sooo Warm :) x

Hello here to subscribe and follow have been reading your diary I'm similar to you have been doing abit of cc but now I'm starting slimming world as I'm bored of counting it is difficult for the first part as I'm trying to use up food I've got in the cupboards and syn it all! Great news about your class I agree with you I find it easier to go to classes where you don't know anyone :) good luck getting back on the sw wagon! X

Hello here to subscribe and follow have been reading your diary I'm similar to you have been doing abit of cc but now I'm starting slimming world as I'm bored of counting it is difficult for the first part as I'm trying to use up food I've got in the cupboards and syn it all! Great news about your class I agree with you I find it easier to go to classes where you don't know anyone :) good luck getting back on the sw wagon! X

Heyyy thanks and welcome ;)
Yeah come tomorrow ill be well and truly back on the sw wagon.. yeah I def found in my week of mfp.. I bought loads of crap..now trying to eat it in moderation but its hard haha good luck on becoming a slimmimg worlder its the best :)

Well I like bokwa now aswell bit like zumba ... also legs bums n tums is fab... do you have the les mills classes (body pump, body combat, body attack etc) as they r really good aswell there are just so many...

Been called into work as someone has phoned in sick... wish id said no now but got to think of the pennies... guna squeeze in 200 squats and first day of the ab challenge beforehand.. its sooo Warm :) x

Yeah honey.. the only class we dont have that you mentioned is bokwa... might grin n bear it and try legs bums n tums... there one on fri morn lol xxx

Just found a 30 day push up challenge so all three for a month is it possible???? We shall see lol x

Arghhh push ups are scary! How many do you start with and end with??

Hope your enjoying a sunny walk to work xx

Arghhh push ups are scary! How many do you start with and end with??

Hope your enjoying a sunny walk to work xx

Start with 45 and end with 100 some days are the same number... as in day 1 and 2 are both 45 so not too bad :)

Dont think ill be lucky enough to get a maintain tomo but hey ho I had two pizzas lol

Ready and raring to go with sw... wont be any synning tomo as its thursday lol but will be planning all food for the rest of the week :)

Good luck for tomoz honey... you neva know... I will keep you on track this week xx

Hi hun thought I'd pop in and say Hi...

Back