brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

haha thank youuuu ;)
fingers crossed... u weighing in on sat?? I hate we arent on the same day hehe xx

I know! I feel a bit of a weigh day loner ;( yeh sat morning, I better have lost this week after last weeks unfair gain!

How are you this evening? xx

Aww well done hun... soooo not bad at all...!! Have you got a good food day planned??
I booked some classes today... mon body pump and weda body attack.... will prob be in my grave by friday lol xxxx

im going to be honest body attack is a killer but well done for booking the classes :) youll love them :)

food was awful yday but ot always is on a thurs.. need to get out of that habit.. got a good day planned today. . was meant to go out tonigbt but im staying in amd being good ... is it acceptable to eat a full bag of stirfry in a day?? im considering it lol xx

I know! I feel a bit of a weigh day loner ;( yeh sat morning, I better have lost this week after last weeks unfair gain!

How are you this evening? xx

fingers crossed for you!!!! hows your week been?? x

last night I didnt get out of work untill 11pm and now im just about to set off to start all over again... im sick of working lol

im going to be honest body attack is a killer but well done for booking the classes :) youll love them :)

food was awful yday but ot always is on a thurs.. need to get out of that habit.. got a good day planned today. . was meant to go out tonigbt but im staying in amd being good ... is it acceptable to eat a full bag of stirfry in a day?? im considering it lol xx

Oh god im scared now lol.... it was either that or metafit and I wasnt sure if I was ready for that yet...is it worse than metafit???
I sometimes have a bit of a disaster food day on weigh in day.... im.better than I used to be but need to stop it as well...
Well done on bein a good girl tonight. .. could you not still go out and just a have soft drinks or just a couple of alcoholic drinks....
And totally get stuck into ypur stir fry honey....if its free then why not??? Plenty of veg...think of all the nutrients in it.... hope you have a lovely friday and take it easy at work honey...you will burn out xxx

fingers crossed for you!!!! hows your week been?? x

last night I didnt get out of work untill 11pm and now im just about to set off to start all over again... im sick of working lol

Ive had a good week but must admit im always on the verge of a chocolate binge.

11pm!? thats late - what time are you there until today? xx

Oh god im scared now lol.... it was either that or metafit and I wasnt sure if I was ready for that yet...is it worse than metafit???
I sometimes have a bit of a disaster food day on weigh in day.... im.better than I used to be but need to stop it as well...
Well done on bein a good girl tonight. .. could you not still go out and just a have soft drinks or just a couple of alcoholic drinks....
And totally get stuck into ypur stir fry honey....if its free then why not??? Plenty of veg...think of all the nutrients in it.... hope you have a lovely friday and take it easy at work honey...you will burn out xxx
ive never done metafit so im not sure either way youll enjoy them :) I havent been brilliant.. I was up until my friend decided to try and make baked alaska.. it went wrong so we just tried it anyway then
ive just scoffed something out of my graze box so ive probably had about 30 syns instead of 15... but im getting there haha
how was your day?? xx

Ive had a good week but must admit im always on the verge of a chocolate binge.

11pm!? thats late - what time are you there until today? xx

I was there 9-5 today...seems like all I do is work.. then again I didnt go out tonight and I could have so its my own fault...

dyed my hair red again before.. cnt decide if I like it...

hope everyones has a good day :) x

ill put one up when ive got a bit of make up on before work haha

yeah I know but its still not brilliant.. also needed a big sleep so havent gone the gym this morning.. will force myself to go tomo morning... maybe haha

its saturday!!! hope everyone has a great day :) x

You're doing great BBT89.

wow thank you :)

to be fair these last few days I havent... but back to it tomo

went to the opportunity event today and I reaaaaallllly wanna be a consultant but theres no way my new job would let me cut down hours so im going to have to wait a few months... but it will happen :) x

wow thank you :)

to be fair these last few days I havent... but back to it tomo

went to the opportunity event today and I reaaaaallllly wanna be a consultant but theres no way my new job would let me cut down hours so im going to have to wait a few months... but it will happen :) x

Oh exciting Brit!!! :) xx

Where are you? Xxx

Back