brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

hey girls sorry ive been awol... will have to get a grip!!!!

well the news is...

first I put half on this week which is now 1.5 on in two weeks so it just shows that when I dont come on here I put on

full on doing slimming world now.. its needed...

made myself a motivation board I seen it online and totally copied :)

ForumRunner_20130509_172105.png

and the BIGGEST news is.. I have an interview to be a consultant on tuesday arghhhhhh

hope everyone is ok... will be back on amd catching up with everyones diary tomo :) xxx

Hey I'm here to follow. Board looks fab I need One of those :) ahhhh good luck with your interview Hun xx

Hey hey, this is very exciting! :) can't wait to hear all about it.
Love the board xx

hey girls sorry ive been awol... will have to get a grip!!!!

well the news is...

first I put half on this week which is now 1.5 on in two weeks so it just shows that when I dont come on here I put on

full on doing slimming world now.. its needed...

made myself a motivation board I seen it online and totally copied :)

View attachment 90090

and the BIGGEST news is.. I have an interview to be a consultant on tuesday arghhhhhh

hope everyone is ok... will be back on amd catching up with everyones diary tomo :) xxx

Hi hun.... well done on the interview... that is amazin... and totally lovin your motivation board... glad to see you are doin well xxx

Oooh wow, exciting news about the interview! It's tough being a consultant by all accounts but very rewarding I would imagine when your members do well :) Fingers crossed for you! xxx

Thanks girls... im very nervous about the interview and could lose a lot of money if I fail but I suppose you have to take risks in life..

Went to clip and climb last night, its like rock climbing but ya clipped onto a harness onto a wall and not another person... it was quite high and my heart was beating so hoping I burnt a few calories but then had a big meal which was beautiful lol

Going to be good from now on :)

Im back in cumbria for two days so lots of lazing about and trying to avoid the chocolate... we will see lol

Hope everyone is ok :) xx

Risks are risky (lol) but will be very rewarding if it goes well, you have a passion for it so I'm sure you'll do well.

Rock climbing sounds a bit scary!

Have a lovely relaxing time at home xx

well I went totally wild at home... beyond ridiculous piled it on... I cant even face weigh in on thurs... just had a cafe fry up whats wrong with me????

just had my sw interview and I honestly dont know.. fingers crossed!!!!

got my laptop charger so will be def on minimins more... been so crap since subway

hope everyone is ok :) x

Fingers are def crossed for you! :) did you get a good feeling about it all?

I'm clinging to plan by the skin of my teeth at the mo, just want to eat lots of cake :( xx

i got an ok feeling wouldnt be surprised either way i think. Been reading some of the forums about being a consultant and its starting to worry me maybe im not businessy enough haha

did u eat cake?
i wanted pizza last night but i resisted and had chocolate instead (that better??) lol

got on the scales this morning and it wasn't as bad as i thought... i might got to sw tomo afterall... we will see in the morning :D xx
going to start the squats, pushups and crunches again because i could def see in a difference in my arms and legs..

going on a date on sat and want to look nice haha

hope everyone is ok :D xx

i got an ok feeling wouldnt be surprised either way i think. Been reading some of the forums about being a consultant and its starting to worry me maybe im not businessy enough haha

did u eat cake?
i wanted pizza last night but i resisted and had chocolate instead (that better??) lol

got on the scales this morning and it wasn't as bad as i thought... i might got to sw tomo afterall... we will see in the morning :D xx
going to start the squats, pushups and crunches again because i could def see in a difference in my arms and legs..

going on a date on sat and want to look nice haha

hope everyone is ok :D xx

Exciting stuff, when do you think you'll find out? Thinking chocolates better than pizza.. How many syns?
Ohhhh a date!? You look good anyway but the squats etc should give you that little extra confidence xx

Exciting stuff, when do you think you'll find out? Thinking chocolates better than pizza.. How many syns?
Ohhhh a date!? You look good anyway but the squats etc should give you that little extra confidence xx

Couldnt tell you how many syns lol
dont know when I find out to be honest and thinking of waiting a couple of months if I do get it so I dont end up doing too much and burning out :)

Yeah date is exciting just trying to decide where to go..

Dreading WI tomo... wish I wasnt going :( xx

thanks girls well im hoping to start a class in september which gives me time to get a car and tell work but we will see, they want me to start right away but I dont want to not be prepared and lose money... just waiting to see now :)

going on my day date at half ten im really nervous... ahh lol xx

Back