brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

thanks girls well im hoping to start a class in september which gives me time to get a car and tell work but we will see, they want me to start right away but I dont want to not be prepared and lose money... just waiting to see now :)

going on my day date at half ten im really nervous... ahh lol xx

Exciting times for you! Sounds good to be prepared :)

How'd your day date go? Has it turned in to a night date? ;) xx

Exciting times for you! Sounds good to be prepared :)

How'd your day date go? Has it turned in to a night date? ;) xx

haha no it didnt... it started off we were going to blackpool but then ended up going to gullivers world in warrington but we werent allowed in cz we didnt have kids (so embarrassed) so we went trafford centre.. played bowling went for food then went to the cinema it was nice.. we didnt kiss or anything but id rather just take things soo we will see

I went out last night with my friends amd spent most of it texting him (I always shout at people for doing that aswell)
then stuffed my face with a pizza..

I cant stop eating at the mo.. ive put on 3.5lbs in 3 weeks.. need to really get back on track....
work also rang yday and asked me to work today on my day off and me being lovely has said yeah so off to work soon but going to wakk there and back same tomo and tue.. so hopefully it can pull some of the pizza weight off..

sw havent got back to me since I said I couldnt do the pre training yet.. if I dont hear anything by tomo im going to ring

hooe everyone had a nice weekend xx

Well my slimmimg world contract has come through the post woo :)
Going to have a read of it very exciting...

Tried the low low cheese mature spread it is devine!!! Also tried laughing cow emmental they a lot nicer than the original...

Bought some of that fluff stuff 1syn per tablespoon it is lovely and takes that sweet craving away really hope I lose this week otherwise that will be 4 weeks on the trot which is just not on....

Making butternut squash, ginger and coconut soup tomo... its a soup mix pack from asda very excited xx

Sounds like you had a lovely day with him :) are you meeting up again?
Where about a in asda were the soup mixes? Are they fresh?

I love the low low, especially in a sarnie with LM red onion sausages :p

How exciting about SW xx

Ooh never thought of having if with lm sausages must try that... well we havent set a date for another meeting but we have spoke about it...
Taking it verrrrrrrry slowly lol
Yeah its fresh with all the other soup mixes... near mushrooms and things :) xx
Xx

attempting to write food today to keep me on track..

b: porridge (heb) banana maple syrup (1)
l: veggie delite salad (hea) sauce (2) quavers (5)
d: sri lankan dahl (1)
s: bns, ginger and coconut soup (1-2???)
tangerine x2, 2 tblsp fluff (2)

exercise: zumba

trying v hard to be good :) xx

well me again hehe went to asda and could not for the life of me find tamarind paste so couldnt make the sri lankan dahl so just had stir fry and noodles, feel like that is all im eating need to change food around
had a bit more fluff so have ended the day with 15 syns :D

spending my night on ********* trying to get the motivation to get back to the gym.. just by the time ive walked back from work im shattered. Will have to get a grip if i want to get to target. 8.5lbs away now... it was 5lbs a few week ago :(

ah well onwards and upwards :D xx

Your doing lots of exercise by walking to walk and back tho... Don't want to burn yourself out do you.

Ohhhh look forward to hearing about next meeting when you decide what your doing :-D

Food looks good today, you stuck to plan xx

Mornin chick... hows you?? Sooo excitin gettin your contract in... and love the sound of that soup you goin to make with the coconut... hope you have a lovely day xxx

hey girls 1.5lb off today woo so 7lbs to go till target...
lost my sw book and card though havent a clue where it is :(

the soup wasnt amazing but better than nothing I suppose..

thinking of doing a class on monday morning (most people want to start a diet on a monday) need to talk to my manager

hope everyone is ok :) xx

hey girls 1.5lb off today woo so 7lbs to go till target...
lost my sw book and card though havent a clue where it is :(

the soup wasnt amazing but better than nothing I suppose..

thinking of doing a class on monday morning (most people want to start a diet on a monday) need to talk to my manager

hope everyone is ok :) xx

Hi honey....major well done on the loss... hope you get the exercise bug again... I couldnt live without it now... and you helped talk me into it so thankyou xxxx

Congrats on this weeks loss :-D xx

Hi honey....major well done on the loss... hope you get the exercise bug again... I couldnt live without it now... and you helped talk me into it so thankyou xxxx

your welcome :)

well I walk about 90mins a day so im not totally awful but just gettinf back in the gym Is what I need.. think I should book some classes or maybe join a 24 hour one then I have no excuse haha xx

hi all, going for a meal with my brother today and its las iguanas so theres no way im going to be on plan I went there last sat aswell eek... haha

im meant to be going out tonight aswell but im at work untill half 9 then by the time i get home i wont get out untill 11.. part of me just wants to stay in but then i hardly get to see my brother so part of me is like go out!!! im off work tomo aswell... will decide at half 9 when im out of work hah

my consultant wants me to start working on the till and the scales so i know what im doing for when im a consultant. The district manager still hasnt got back to me but as I want to take it slow i cant complain :) will wait till monday (going to do some research this weekend on times and venues) then ill ring her with my ideas.

Got a staff meeting with subway next sun, probably to tell us all off.... got a "your better than that" lecture as i put too much salad on a sandwich... i know its someones business and everything costs money.. but its just not a job i feel passionate about.. just hope in a few years i can just focus on sw and thats it..

hope everyone has a nice weekend planned :D x

hi all got this delivered today its a water bottle which gives you a hydration goal and tells you how much you drinking through the day and average per hour and things.. im obsessed hehe

also back on the squats. crunches and push ups need to get back on it :) going to look through some recipes and get some new food made

had a big fry up for breakfast so far had 2 syns (bbq sauce) for today off to the funfair aswell so going to avoid the candy floss

hope everyone is ok xx

ForumRunner_20130525_133903.png

Hey Brit how are you today?

Water bottle looks good, hoe are you finding it?
Did you enjoy your meal with your bro? Xx

Hey Brit how are you today?

Water bottle looks good, hoe are you finding it?
Did you enjoy your meal with your bro? Xx

thanks well i got on the scales this morning and i was heavier!!!! must be all the water will be looking again in the morning and if it is the same i might take it down a 0.5litre :)
meal was lovely thanks i stuffed my face and he offered to pay so was great all around haha.. just finished work and off tomo so might go for a nice walk tomo and take advantage of this weather, i think its meant to get colder tomo but we will see...

everyone seems to be having bbqs and things but ive been so tired recently (think my anaemia has crept in) that im lying in bed. will buy some iron tablets tomo

hope your ok :D xxx

morning all, can't believe there's another bank holiday!!!
going to complete my subway courses my manager assigned to me (I like being the geek) them im off to asda to get the ingredients for Mediterranean soup that's in the new magazine. Very excited to try it as it looks lovely. Gym is closed today so im going to go for a walk at some point.. as long as i get my 10000 steps today im happy :D

Back on the challenges, squats, press ups, crunches and plank... day 3 today and my arms are still stiff from day one... onwards and upwards!!! :D

Hope everyone has a nice day :D xx

Back