Brochmor gets to eat!!

brochmor

food is not my friend!
So I started my re-feed today a little earlier than planned, feels so so good!! going to be posting my weight every day to keep a close eye and make sure its not going up a lot over christmas!

Day 1
Lipotrim for brekkie
lipotrim for lunch
chicken lettuce and onion salad =D

cup of amazing milky tea <3
3 litres of water

weight - 172.2
feelings - not guilty at all suprisingly, which I thought I would be, salad has never tasted so good!!

xxx

Subscribed!! Sounds amazing will be me in a week:) bet you've never appreciated salad like that before :D

Sounds good brochmor ,hoping to join you next week , but want to go back on tfr in Jan. Fingers crossed , I'm kind of nervous about eating , kind of mental thing lol.

tigger22 said:
Sounds good brochmor ,hoping to join you next week , but want to go back on tfr in Jan. Fingers crossed , I'm kind of nervous about eating , kind of mental thing lol.

Exactly the same here! I'm scared haha

Isn't it funny hwo something we did with total abandonment a few months ago is frightening us now. Doesn't food taste great now! well done

I agree with the food thing, Im still playing with the food on my plate before I put any in my mouth - onwards and upwards though :)

I thought I would be but actually im really enjoying eating, I missed out yesterday so il post two days today!

Day two
lipotrim breakfast
turkey breast salad with onion lettuce and carrot for lunch and dinner (working in sandwich shop has advantages =D)

2.5 litres of water
cup of tea

weight - 171.8
feelings - as long as my weight is going down I am a happy bunny!!

day 3
Lipotrim breakfast
Turkey salad etc.. for lunch and dinner, not much variation i know but im a fussy eater =P

tea
3 litres of water

weight - 167.2
Feelings - still losing quite a bit of weight... slightly nervous for day 4 and carbs =/ hoping my weight wont go up!

xxx

whoops only just realised i should have had a potato with a meal today!! so the OH has shot off down the shop to get me one, going to have to have it plain though,,, hope i dont feel too bloated after it xxx

Haha aww bless you xx

How's things?xx hope u ok x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hows your refeed going? you must be near the end of your refeed week by now? hope your doing well anyway :)

Hey sorry I haven't been posting my new job has kept me very busy!! I lost 3lbs on thursday so eating hasn't done me much harm by the looks of things, I have finished re-feed now and was a tiny bit naughty on the weekend (only a tiny bit!) but went to the gym today for 2 hours to compensate so im hoping to stay the same/lose a small amount again this week and then it is london this weekend!! I will put up some pictures of me in my size 14 london clothes =D!! only 23 days until I come back to the diet, I cant wait!! xxx

Well done brochmor:) what are you doing differently next week?xx

I'm not really doing a lot differently to be honest, because I want to come back to the diet in january I'm cutting down on carbs again now that I'm off re-feed, mostly salad but I am allowing myself to have a few drinks over xmas, im not getting to the gym as much but Im working 6-10 hour shifts so I'm probably burning lots of cals there! I think I may have put on 1 or 2 lbs this week as I was a little naughty on the weekend but I'm working to get those off =D will find out for sure tomorrow though! xxx

Good luck :)) xxxx

Best of luck keep it up hun your doing great x

I stayed the same this week which I am very happy with! London tomorrow! will put some pics up on my return!! xxx

Well done on your STS this week. Enjoy your break from TFR . Go carefully though to minimise the damage. It will make getting back to TFR easier too.

I have been a little naughty this week but still stayed the same, probably because of work and all the walking in london haha! I have put my pictures up on my profile =D felt amazing to be able to buy new clothes in london in size 12/14!! and to take pictures i can actually be proud of!! =D I dont know whether to go back on TFR next thursday or the one after though =/ any advice? xxx

Hi brochmor ,
Don't no what advice to give you as I'm in the same boat myself .. Finished my refeed week today and lost 2 lb not to bad I suppose , I was thinking of going back on tfr next Thursday as I want to get back loosing weight Again as soon as possible , I suppose all we can do is handle each day as it comes......
All the best for Christmas & the new year
Tigger 22

Back