Broke diet today....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Style-Queen, 3 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I know it's no excuse to say that having only a pound loss is to blame, but one of my wprkmates is doing weight watchers and had a rubbish week as she'd been out for meals and been to a wedding, yet still managed to lose a pound.
    Suppose it just got to me too much and I just thought 'sod it'. :cry:
    Of course I am now riddled with guilt and regret, but I intend to get back on the wagon tomorrow, and more importnantly, get focused again. :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck for tomorrow, but don't beat yourself up we are all human,and any weight gain that shows up tomorrow will be off by Monday. x

4. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Thanks hon. I know it was stupid to let the 1lb loss get to me, but now time to get back on the wagon again! :)

Mrs Taurus likes this.
  5. lalliali

lalliali xPink Princess!x

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    1lb is better than losing nothing or gaining weight instead.. hehe chin up hun and get back on the diet youl be fine :D x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.