Broke diet today....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Style-Queen, 3 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Healthy eating
    I know it's no excuse to say that having only a pound loss is to blame, but one of my wprkmates is doing weight watchers and had a rubbish week as she'd been out for meals and been to a wedding, yet still managed to lose a pound.
    Suppose it just got to me too much and I just thought 'sod it'. :cry:
    Of course I am now riddled with guilt and regret, but I intend to get back on the wagon tomorrow, and more importnantly, get focused again. :break_diet:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good luck for tomorrow, but don't beat yourself up we are all human,and any weight gain that shows up tomorrow will be off by Monday. x
  4. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Healthy eating
    Thanks hon. I know it was stupid to let the 1lb loss get to me, but now time to get back on the wagon again! :)
    Mrs Taurus likes this.
  5. lalliali

lalliali xPink Princess!x

1lb is better than losing nothing or gaining weight instead.. hehe chin up hun and get back on the diet youl be fine :D x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.