broken laptop

fattothin

Gold Member
hi just to let you know I'm struggling to get on here at the moment due to my laptop packing up, so I am down to using my iPod which is a bit awkward. In also stripping my old roof off and replacing it with a new one so long phyisical days starting at 7 and finishing at 9/10ish every night. My body as died it feels like its been run over by a bus. So as darth vader once said "I'll be back!" x

that was the terminator no??

missed u!

X

LOL @ darth vadar. That was Arnold Schwarnegger ya numpty!

Hurry up back Gaz - I miss you insulting me! xx

Hi Gaz,
You are an absolute star,look at you now,havent seen your pic since May,bloody well done mate!

hows it going Gaz???? are you still doing lt or refeed?? x

Oooh a man who's good with his hands and can do technical stuff too...mmmmmmmm Garry!!!!! Hope to see you soon xx

He he he ....hurry up and get back!!! thought you had left us fatties now you're all slim xxx

LOL at mr vader it was 3ish in the morning. If anyone knows how to fix my laptop its stopping half way through booting up and telling me to press r at start up menu which won't allow me to get to start up menu aaarrghh!

LOL at mr vader it was 3ish in the morning. If anyone knows how to fix my laptop its stopping half way through booting up and telling me to press r at start up menu which won't allow me to get to start up menu aaarrghh!

i just showed my husband this, because he builds computers. he asked what make and model is the laptop and suggested if it is still under warranty take it back. (i presume u wud do that anyway!)

Glad to hear it - thought you had a cob-on - and the other boys have been very quiet too :rolleyes: See you soon x

im here!!!! does nobody love me?? lol

Just remembered, I bought a computer for my mum from PC World 2 weeks ago (never again) didn't think to check it - went to install it - didn't work- turns out that we have been sent (used business account so it comes straight from warehouse) a computer with an empty hard-drive - WTF is that all about .... needless to say a repaired one (wouldn't replace as after 14 days) is on it's way back - yeh right :mad::mad::mad::mad:

OOOH too technical!!! Glad your still about Garry, I'll need your advice soon, me only has 11lbs to go whoop whoop!!! Good luck sunday if your still having a WI?
T x

I've missed your witty banter Gaz, hurry back!

No idea about laptop as I am a technophobe who asks the kids if I have problems!!!

x

Back