Broken scales?

x Lulu x

Silver Member
I do ww from home. My 'official' wi in is tomorrow. I'm a bit of a serial weigher and this morning i was 10st 10 i weighed just before i went in the shower and i was 10st 6. This seemed a bit low so when i got out of the shower i weighed again and i was 10st 11. My hair was dry and i wasnt wearin any extra clothes. I no your weight goes up and down during the day but surely not so much in 15 mins lol i dont want to weigh tomorrow now as i dnt want to be dissapointed :( do you think i should use scales some where else? Or might they be different frm last weeks weigh in. I'm so confused and annoyed! X

Could the battery be going ? Maybe weigh in a boots ? And then get a new battery/scales ...

My scales are abit like what you have said when the battery's low and cuz there crap!

Thats what my mum thinks. I think i'll het some batteries tomorrow and weigh on saturday morning x

I think it depends on where you stood on the scales, if I stand too far forward I weigh Jess then if I stand in the middle of them. It does raise your hope for a while though doesn't it lol x

Back