Brought another ticket to skinnyville!

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
Morning all! Well I got off at an unscheduled stop on my journey to skinnyville.:cry:I stopped off on Saturday and haven't been able to get back on since. Promised myself today was going to be the day but feel so rough I just know it's not going to happen. So, I've brought my next ticket and the train leaves tomorrow. WITHOUT FAIL! I see from all the threads you are all doing really well, hopefully I'll be back on a roll in no time! Vx

Come on Vicky!!!

Right, now that you have bought your ticket there is no going back!!
You don't want to be throwing money away by not sticking to the plan, especially when you have NY to look forward to and all that clothes shopping!

So young lady - no more messing around and back to it!!!

You can do this Hun, you just have to believe that you can too!

Kerry-Ann

xxxx

Get back on the train, this is the express to skinnyville with no stops!! are you listening you cannot get off at any time!!

Come on we can ride this train together, don't forget episode VI of the SSing challenge is up today!!

Love

What happened to 790 Mrs?????

C'mon hun - get back to it. You can do it, you can do it, you can do it!!!

Hope you bought a one way ticket this time!

Now, remember to enjoy the view.

Have a good journey hon. You can do this!

come on!

You can do this!

Remember we are all in this together!!!

Thanks for your support guys. I'm feeling much more positive today. Bring it on I say!!! I'm starting with 790 but hoping to SS soon. Vxx

Hey Vicky,

I'm on a restart today too!! C'mon hun, we can do this!!

Hey Dobbie! A restart?????? What happened???? (Sorry didn't read yesterdays posts)

Thanks for your support guys. I'm feeling much more positive today. Bring it on I say!!! I'm starting with 790 but hoping to SS soon. Vxx

Hi Vicky,

I think 790 is a very good way to get back to SSing.

Well done for climbing back on the wagon.

Love Mini xxx

Hey hun - full explanation in thread 'Dobbies new leaf' posted this morning .... Dobbie been bad!

I'll take a looksee. Loving your picture BTW!!!!

Back