Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Brrrrrr

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sweetcheeks24, 22 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Sweetcheeks24

Sweetcheeks24 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Bleeding heck my arms and hands are freezing :(

I don't think it's Ketoses, this is my first day so hardly likely and I have no other symptoms.

Did anyone else feel like this even before Ketoses? I am thinking it's probably because I haven't had many calories and maybe a symptom of that :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sweetcheeks24

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh yeah, it doesn't feel cold when I touch my hands just inside my skin if that makes sense lol

4. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah ive been the same. woke up during the night and was freezing (never usually) , and all today its been really chilly.. even though everyone else is nice and cosy :D

5. Sweetcheeks24

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    oh the joys! I just convince myself it's getting me prepared for when i'm all skinny hehe - always had anice layer of fat to keep me warm

6. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    pmsl good thinking
    don't like this coat anymore i want to take it back to the shop hehehe

7. Sweetcheeks24

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lmao - I actually have my coat on hehe

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.