Bruising?!

JessicaL

Hi everyone,
Hope all is well!
I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed bruising whilst on LL?
Since i started LL (I'm on week 6) i've noticed i constantly have bruises all over my legs that i don't remember causing.
Maybe i'm just clumsy! Just wondered if it was just me.
Anyway thanks all :)
xxx

Just to say that the same thing happened to me last time, and is happening again this time. Everyone thought I was mad when I said it was linked to the diet - glad to see that link!

It's not only the bruises with me I'm tender all over too laying down in bed is sooo painful! xXx

I've been lucky

Hasn't happened to me I'm glad to say.
But it must be a relief to you all to know it's not your imagination.
As always KD comesto the rescue.
I am always so pleased to see your success at maintaining,gives me hope i'll be able to achieve it too. Thanks.:happy096::worthy:

It's not only the bruises with me I'm tender all over too laying down in bed is sooo painful! xXx

This happens to me too - I posted about it in my diary - I lie down in bed and when I'm on my side I get really bad pins and needle like pains in my hips and thighs - basically where the most pressure is when I'm touching the bed. People suggested it was because I was losing my fat (insulation) or my bed was too hard, but it's not that sort of pain.

I'm so glad to read this and know that it's not just me. I've not suffered from bruising though, thank goodness (well no more than usual because I usually bruise easily anyway!)

Ooooh Westie that is happening to me too, particularly on my right side, I get the pins and needles where the top of my leg joins my hip and if I lay on that side for a while the skin feels sore, not like deep muscle pain but sore on the surface! Good to know it's not just me!

No bruising tho!

x

This happens to me too - I posted about it in my diary - I lie down in bed and when I'm on my side I get really bad pins and needle like pains in my hips and thighs -

OMG that is so strange. I had that a lot when I was in my teens. As I got bigger it went away. Disappeared until quite recently (so it couldn't be the diet), but it's come back again.

I've never known how to explain it, but it is like really bad pins and needles with pain. Never heard of anyone else having it.

Back