bubble

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bubble83, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. bubble83

bubble83 New Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi everybody just started using this site and not sure what im doing how do i get a tracker to come up like all yours. i have been doing the cambrigde diet for a week now and finding really good, and i have lost 6 pounds in my first week, so really proud of myself.

thanks bubble

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi bubble, well done on first week weight loss. There are some tutuorials as the top of the screen in the blue bit - there is something on there about trackers etc that should help you out! Welcome to Minis!

4. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    go to tickerfactory.com....its pretty easy to make one and then you copy the "script" that they give you that starts url and copy and paste it into your signiture (in the quicklinks bit at the top)
    Did that make sense lol x

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    :welcome:all the best

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.