Bubblegumbodw's Diary & WI Record

Ohhhhhh Bubblegum! you could be talking about my daughter there! lol .... i hate saying "tidy your room" cos that usually means ... tidy your room and bring down all your rubbish and dump it in the kitchen! lol ..

Glad your foot is feeling a little better, My dad got pinned to a gate when he was a kid with a rusty nail through the knee! he still likes to show off his war wound! lol ..
Take care hun xx

Teenage girls should be born with a set of hormens already adjusted to the 'real' world, that you can plug in when ready! :sigh:

Her latest 'want' is to go to the local nightclub with her mates from 8.30-1am. Ummmm, don't think so! I have suggested a compromise as it will be her first time, of I take and pick her up, but at 11pm and she has a friend home to sleep. The reaction I got was as if I'd told her to go get a part time job....Oh, hold on, I did that too! :D

Amazingly food has been ok. I have loads of points left for jacket spud with Tuna Mayo (l/f), loads of salad and lots of yummy cherries and srtawbs. I might even squzeeze some rainbow drops in there!

Sharon

Hey Sharon, sounds like you're doing well! I remember sneaking off to clubs when I was younger... you think you're soooo grown up! I used to be a nightmare for telling Mum porkies so I guess you should be pleased that your daughter actually asks you if she can go! :)

Hope you're resting your foot still .... the exercise can wait! *anyway its a good excuse to use whilst you can!* xx

Yes, it's good she asked, but that's only because she was caught out very recently after going to an all night party, with a mate. She walked in the dark down some very dodgy local roads. She didn't know the boy holding it and couldn't tell me where she was either, just a rough idea. She stayed at his place that night on the sofa with her mate, then walked back to her mates. Unfortunately for her, I arrived a bit early and caught her out! Hence a long grounding and lack of trust.

Anyway...yesterday was good. I was in control of my eating and I'm very pleased with myself. I've bought a book to write my food days in and have copied up the last 3 weeks so I've got a full record this time. I thought that if I have a dodgy week, I can look back and find a good week, then maybe copy it, or is that just too OTT?

Today my foot is much better, but I've got a stuffy nose. Lo was up and down all night with a cold, so not ideal, but he's racing round now, so hopefully a good day.

He has his 2 yr check tomorrow, which should be interesting. I suspect the format has changed in the 16 years since daughter and son had theirs!

Morning Sharon,
i hope you have a good day today hun xx

I'm beginning to wish I'd never said this week will be good. In food terms it has been, but in 'event' terms it hasn't. Foot is much better thankfully. Yesterday had another run in with my daughter over this night club teen event. Eventually compromised...again!....to pick her up at 11.30.

Tootling into town last night 2 blokes walked out infront of the car so I couldn't go past. Thought they were just going to give me the 'V's, but they stopped and started walking towards the car. I was really scared cos I though they were going to try get in, luckily they parted to go each side of the car and I put my foot down and shot through. Talk about shaky.

Hubby was his ever sympathetic self this morning, just saying, well that's town for you! A 'hey, you ok?' would have been nice.

So, can much else happen to me this week? I bloomin hope not.

I was aiming to at least drop a lb to get back to the 6lb loss, but it's totm in a couple of days so that's looking dodgy too.

Ah well, it's sunny and I can get my washing out, so not all's lost.

Awww Bubble ... just stick with it! . Men aye what do they know ;) he probably didnt say anything cos men are supposed to be hard! LOL mine is a total non romantic to!
TOTM is awful! grrr and always plays havoc with my appetite to! .. just keep on keeping on hun! and hope the rest of the week runs smoothly for you xxx

Aw hun, I always wonder who raises these little guys to act like thugs...it's is not cool at all! I hope you're not too shaken up about it! x

hey iv only read ur diary ther now but god uv had and exciting couple of weeks haha :) i can kinda sympathise bcause i have a 3yr old going through the bed stage, i only did my leaving and debs a year ago, and i member putting my mam through the stress ur in haha :)
any ways congrats on the week 1 wi 6lbs is brill!!

just wanted to tell u to be careful with eggs!! i know its not a big thing spec if u dont eat many but still something to watch out for...a med egg from tescos is 2pts so id say the larger ones are a bit higher!! i was counting them at 1.5pts too untill i checked it and nearly cried!! if ur only having 2 its only 1 point over but its still a point u dont realise and that!!

any ways good luck this week xx

ok lovey,hope your ok .That must of been really scary.I had a road rage incident with a guy once it was awful.

Hope your okxx

Bubblegumbod's Dilemma

Yesterday was another good food day, Yipee! :) Hubby wanted Indian for tea as the older kids were both out but I was really sceptical. Anyway, had a fair few points and decided to try 1/2 Tandoori chicken and lots of salad. I have to say it was really yummy and I was pleased I didn't feel I was missing out.

I must confess, I had a peek on the scales this morning. It's official WI tomorrow morning, but we're off out today and I know I might be tempted by the cakes this afternoon, so I thought a sneaky peek would be ok.

To my amazement I've lost 3lb!!:bliss:

Now, dilemma...do i record that as my WI and give myself 8 days, till next Sun's WI, to recover if I over indulge on cake OR do I be extra careful and stick with tomorrow.

Trouble is this afternoon is ladies day at my dad's bowling club. If it's dry we bowl, if not it'll be skittles and bingo followed by a meal. The blokes do everything, cook etc. There'll be strawbs & ice cream mid afternoon and champagne to start.

What does a girl do?

honestly i think it depends on ur self.... u could try manage within ur points limit and be sensible, allowing ur self to go to wi and celebrate the loss u do get on u could blow out to nite and try make up for it all week....what ever u do take into allowance that when u do break the cycle u feel like crap ( well i no i do any ways) and sometimes its not the points that make u feel defeted its ur own head.
personally id weigh out the good with the bad and take it there!!
(i promise im not lecturing ive a party to go to tomite and hoping myself NOT to break the cycle of fab days ive had cause i feel brillant) :)

oh and u have done fab so far this week!!

Well, I decided to go as easy as I could and I did pretty well. I did a brisk 40 min walk in the morning, and had a prawn salad for lunch (2pts). That afternoon we bowled from 3-5 so I allowed 30 mins of gentle walking although I stood all afternoon. Had 4 small glasses of sangria and a glass of white wine.

Luckily for me, our dinner was egg mayo and salad to start, with not much mayo on the egg halves, then Ham salad and new pots, followed by homemade cakes.

I pointed all that when we got home to put lo to bed and it came out bang on points. Hurrah for all that salad!

EXCEPT.....We popped back out after lo went to bed whilst daughter babysat. On the way home, hubby wanted a kebab and I just couldn't resist.... :sign0007: BUT, I only had a small one and I didn't eat the pitta, just the meat and salad (Think I'm all saladed out now!)

Still, when I added exercise up and deducted it off my overeat, I'm only 2 points over, so I was pleased.

WI this morning, (TOTM has arrived :() and I've lost 2lb, so I'm still a happy bunny as I know it'll show up next week.

I'm really pleased with how I handled this week's eating. I feel I've made a break through, especially on a difficult week with all that happened.

End of month 1 and I've lost 7lb, my 1st silver 7!! :happy096:

My birthday is 4 weeks away and I'd like to lose another 7lb by then.

It's all good so far.

awh i so delighted for u sticking to ur points (well to over aint bad at all) hope u had a brill night. and well done on getting silver 7 ya feel so delighted when u get them dont u!! keep up the hard work xx

Wow your doing so well :) well done on the 2lbs this week xx and congrats on the lil silver 7 !!!!!!!!! it means alot to reach those special goals!
Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday hun i went rollerskating :p ..
Have a lovely sunday :)

Well I completely messed up Day 1 of Marie's challenge. Flamin' biscuits. I've been fine all the while they weren't open. Rest of the day was better, but still 20 odd points over. Aren't chocolate digestives point devils?

Lo has been put up a class in swimming. He's been going since 6 months and is paddling and kicking really well, supported by me still as he doesn't have the strength/co-ordination to do it himself yet.

Today is much better so far. I'm bored, but have lots to do, just can't get my head round any of it. I've had coco pops for brekkie, banana in M&S cafe with my skinny latte, orzo pasta CoU meal and large wedge of watermelon.

I've got haddock fillet for tea, just don't know what to have with it. Ideas?

I've like to get a total of 2 stone off by Xmas. Achieveable? hmmmm dunno.

2 stone is achievable by x mass...just stick with it and ull fly there. im hoping to loose about 2-2.5 by xmass!!

ignore the blip and move on hunni, dont let it get u down!!!
oh and congrats to ur lil one its brill seeing them do stuff like that isnt it!!
sorry im crap at dinner ideas so cant help there haha :)

I ended up with savoury rice and corn on the cob with my haddock. T'was yummy. House clean up today as it's resembling a junk yards in some rooms. The penalties of having all 3 kids about I suppose. Then off to get lo's haircut. It's long enough to get rollers in on the top - bless!

Lunch will be soup i suspect as it's a rainy day, and dinner....well that's anybodys guess!

Morning bubble .... I hate it when ive got all the kids off together! my house becomes the local dumping ground for bags shoes books you name it! lol ... Im already dreading the summer holidays lol.
My youngest is desperate for a haircut to but it just doesnt suit him tidy! lol .....
Your fish meal sounds yummy i always think about trying more fish but never know what to put with it as some of it is quite high in points!
Have a great day hun :)

Back