Bubblegumbodw's Diary & WI Record

Sorry Pixie i dont know how old your youngest is but what about having its shorter round the sides and back but graduated on the top so he can give it the messed up look if he wants to ??

My house becomes the local dumoing ground too but usually for other peoples kids lol

Oh dont im dreading the hols - my eldest is autistic and i know hes going to be bored and im guna be have to be super organised for him this year - grrrr!!!!!!! i agree, invite me round for tea at some point lol sounds gorg

I well remember what hols were like for my eldest as he's Dyspraxic/Aspergers.

I'm having a so/so week with my food, except for some cake I just ate and really shouldn't have. I've just eaten some watermelon which has filled me up, so hopefully back on track.

Another disaster emotionally though - I'm a bit a a train wreck emotionally at the moment. :sigh:

Yet another run in with daughter, hubby's really stressed at work resulting in very little help at home, or emotional comfort for me either. Eldest's son's finding some independence and winding me up and lo's had a couple of disturbed nights and early mornings.

Supposed to be leaving him, well all 3 of them with my parents tomorrow night so we can go see Jimmy Carr and stay over in Bournemouth, but I'm dreading it. The thought of leaving him makes me cry and I know I'll be like it tomorrow. I've never left him before -eek!

Will WI tomorrow instead of Sunday as will be away when I'm due to WI. Hoping to see 1lb off.

awh hunni im sorry its all over the place. i can only relate to the oh working an lil lad been all over the place and no how i am when there are times like that so i really feel for ya xx

keep ur head up and dont worry bout the little slip u will get a loss tomorro and i no its hard but ur little lad will be grand just dont let him see ur upset cause he will be to then x

Well I WI this morning as we're away tomorrow morning and had STS. That's ok as we ate late last night and although I was withing points, it was chinese.

Have decided to take 24 hours off to enjoy first time away on my own with hubby in 2 years.

Jimmy Carr had better be good this evening!

aww have a great time and dont worry about the kids bubblegumbodw. I bet they wil have a great time - and you enjoy your time with hbby and jimmy carr!

Have a great time and enjoy Jimmy Carr. My son saw him last year and said he was great.

K x

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and that you really enjoy your night away and that Jimmy Carr is fab
x

Back