Step 1 Sole Source Buddies needed for return to sole source!!!

Honestly not doing well at all! Completely fell off bad wagon today. Have to get back on it tomorrow as I feel like I have put on weight :-( keep posts coming as over next few days love reading support posts. First few days are hardest :-(

You can do it hun, today's another day just start afresh and keep focusing on your goals. Let us know later how you get on xx
Well done Theresa that's great you're half way there now xx

Thanks so nice hearing that I will post in once I've done each day to keep me on track. It's so lovely hearing all you girls d so well as well and feel food for it! Keep it up you are the ones that keep everyone else going!

kayecl- im in a bad way too!!! yesterday completely fell off the wagon!!! i just cant be bothered!!! Im moving on weight watchers i think, i lost my excess xmas weight so im happy for the rest to just come off slowly, i would like to be a stone and half less in 2 months and thats still achievable with ww but i get to have a life as well! Sorry im not being supportive!
Jody- i cant live without nights out hence why i decided i cant do this anymore but when i did cambridge previously i had sweet martini and soda and didnt gain, i know your not supposed to drink when in ketosis but i only had a few.

xx

No what a shame but ww is a good one too. I juat determined not to give up. I know I can do it I just have to get over the first hurdle and I also kno for me it's the only way I can actually really loose the significant amount of weight I want to. Good luck!!!

Right - Time for honesty. I had a **** night on Monday (as a treat after weigh in) of chips and a keebab! Tuesday did SS all day and ended it with an m&s meal and garlic bread. I know, I know - no good at all! Have stuck to ss yesterday and today and am drinking green tea until it is coming out of my ears to get me through. I'm also keeping Cambridge a secret from everyone appart from you guys and my husband. I've also bought enough Cambridge diet plan to last 2 months at a cost of £300. I also have 1 month worth of stuff left over from last time, though most of that is out of date! I'm British but currently live in Germany which is why I bought so much in, and brought it back from the Uk with me. As a result, I can't really give up (my husband would kill me for the money)and so Weight Watchers or Slimming World are not really an option for me! I'm determined to give it a good go - even if I cheat from time to time.

The social life def suffers on Cambridge, I have decided to stick to it as much as possible (and cheat when I really need a night out or something big comes up, I'll still lose overall)

Jody - Welcome, the ladies here are ALL LOVELY and a source of strength in the deepest, darkest corners of our mini Cambridge diet world.
Kayecl - Everyone cheats sometimes, don't beat yourself up about it.
Theresa - Well done you. You're doing so well - putting the rest of us to shame as you're not cheating!
Skinnybean - It's totally up to you, but you can do it if you want to. Even Cambridge for breakfast and lunch and eat normally for tea will be better than nothing. Whatever you do - we're always here to support you!

Nia -x-
P.S: I have only put on half a pound with my cheating. Hope to lose it and more by official weigh in on Monday morning.

Hi Nia and everybody else! I am a teacher too and my first hurdle is half term so 2 weeks down and only 4 to go! I lost 10.5 lb in week 1 and have my second weigh in on sat am, so hoping for 3.5 to make the stone! Depending on how I get on I will then decide if I want to carry on until Easter. I would like to lose 4-5 stone to get back to my happy weight, so hoping to shift the bulk with cambridge ss and ss+ and then the rest with SW or similar! Whenever I think about food I come on here, so feel a bit like I know you all already!!
Good luck for this week and come on, keep it up, we can do this!!! Xxx

Hello Fraufrau,

Did you have a snow today by any chance? We didn't! Thanks for your message of support! I am struggling tonight - contemplating another cheat but am trying my very best not to. Will power of a gnat! I find the week in general ok - but the weekends suck. I'm going to have a bath so that I don't think about it. My next official weigh in on Monday morning ... I'm also hoping for at least 3lbs so that I make a stone loss so far. This will be good considering I did cheat Monday and Tuesday night. I'm thinking - get to the ball on Saturday 26th and have a night off - then go the 3 weeks to half term. Weekend off - then plough on. Trying to chunk to help me get through.

P.S: Nice to hear from you (and especially another teacher!) -x-

We didn't have a snow day- just were allowed to leave at 3, big wow! I think it's because if the cold, but I have felt line eating today, so came home and made myself a 2 egg omelette with rocket salad, which was nicer than it sounds actually!! I am being weighed tomorrow, so hoping for 3.5 to get my stone, fingers crossed!! Try to stay on track, your first milestone isn't that far away!! Xxx

For your information - here is the list of foods allowed for a 200 cal meal on ss + / 810.

VEGETABLES/SALADS
80g total (uncooked weight)

Asparagus
Broccoli
Kale or Cabbage (even pickled)
Marrow
Mushrooms
Cauliflower
Pac choi
Celeriac
Red radishes
Celery
Courgettes
Cucumber
Fennel
Lettuce/Green salad leaves

PROTEIN:
170 g Chicken or turkey (skinless)
230 g Cod haddock or other white fish
250 g Steamed Tofu
200 g Quorn eg mince, pieces
180 g Tinned tuna (in water)
230 g Prawns
225 g Cottage cheese, plain, (less than 2% fat)
2 large eggs

All the weights are UNCOOKED weights. When cooking, do so in a healthy way, eg: steam your vegetables. You can add herbs and spices such as curry or chilli powder, coriander, pepper, chives and parsley, but don’t add salt to your SS+ meal.

Hi everyone how are you all getting on? I've had a fab weigh in today xx

Congratulations!! I am feeling v motivated and have shifted 15.5 lb so far this year. Clothes are fitting better every day it seems! Keep up the positivity and well fine for being good!! Xxx

I can't believe you lost 18lbs in 1 week. That's totally amazing! Puts my 6lbs loss this week to shame! Still - I did cheat twice last week so I musn't complain. Are you doing exercise as well as eating Cambridge SS? I'd love to know your secret. xx

It's so big cos it was time of the month when I started diet so probably weighed heavier then this morning I had a body contouring wrap and lost 6.5 inches so that's helped. 6 is good I will probably only lose 4 a week now. No exercise other than dog walking xx

Congratulations!! I am feeling v motivated and have shifted 15.5 lb so far this year. Clothes are fitting better every day it seems! Keep up the positivity and well fine for being good!! Xxx
You too we'll all be skinny by summer. X

Just peaking in Girls for inspiration. I am on day 8....lost 10 pounds so far. No REAL cheating but i have been having some Coke, the one without the citric acid. Haven't noticed my uniform is looser and no one has said WOW!!!!, YOU'VE LOST WEIGHT ( Hahaha)

Good luck hun x
Hi ladies how is everyone doing! soem of you have had wonderful loses well done! I am weighing in on Wed so will let you know how I do? Take care x

Back