Step 1 Sole Source Buddies needed for return to sole source!!!

I have totally fallen off the wagon. Gave up completely the week before and the week of half term. Feel really rubbish about it too. So I am easing my way into it again tomorrow, have a meal out on Saturrday and then I am back on the straight and narrow. How are you doing? Iwill be weighing to assess the damage on March the 11th by which point I hope to have lost a little again as am feeling quite low and cross for giving it up! Have been binge eating and drinking as if I was on holiday.

HELP HELP HELP! XXXXXXX

Hope you're doing better than me! Nia -x-

Nia!! It's lovely to hear from you - I have been thinking about you lots and I am really glad you are getting back on track. You shouldn't focus on the past and what ifs, but look forward and think about what you can lose by Easter and then by summer and so on!! I have had a few days off since the start of jan and it is scary how easy you can slip back into old habits of scoffing like its an all inclusive holiday. That's why I think it's so important to follow the steps through properly. I get weighed again tomorrow, so will let you k ow my 8 week total. I am not hungry at all, but I want food!! Haha. I just live eating, but know that I want to feel better in myself do an charging ahead! Hope you can get back on track xxx

Nia- I hope you're ok. Anytime you need a little chat just pm me :) I hope your on your way to getting back on track xxx

Hey guys, hope you don't min me joining this chat, I am thinking of starting (again, but for the last time) Cambridge as I am going on holiday on 1st August an have about 5st to lose, do you think I could lose it all before that? X

Hello Lauren, I have lost 2 stone 2 in 8 weeks, so there is a good chance you can shift a lot before your hols! Even if you don't get rid of all of it, anything off will make you feel a lot more confident! Why not try it for a fortnight and see how you get on!! Xxx

Thank you :) have just had first meeting with consultant and got all my products but not starting till Saturday, just can't wait to start seeing some results :)
X

I am going to magaluf for a week with my friend and have decided that I can't be a fatty when I go there lol x

hope you dont mind me joining
just went on holiday and completely fell off the wagon
have about 2 stone to loose

first Cambridge meal tonight
aim 1 - get through one day with just 3 diets and lots of water as i cant seem to even do that!
going to get home asap from work get straight into bed
and start full day tomorrow

i want to be goal weight by my birthdy in july

i wont be able to do sole source because i dont want my social life to be destroyed but i want to do SS whenever i can and if i have to have food just have vegetables or soup .. something low low cal and def no carbs!

itll mean i loose slower but hopefully i will still loose

i do want to loose 5 lbs by this weekend sunday and i will try to do SS so hopefully that'll be possible in 6 days but lets see ...

also anyone want to buddy up PM me?!
I'm starting today and excited but gutted at the same time that I have allowed myself to get in this position AGAIN :) I am off to turkey at the end if may for an all inclusive holiday and when I return I have a wedding the next day. I would love to get back to just under 9 stone ready for this. I don't have much to loose I have just over 1 stone but I need to stay focused and do it this time. I lost 3 stone back in 2011 and felt/ looked amazing. Sorry for rambling on . Good luck to everyone else.

ramble away please!

I would love to be under 9 stone but my aim is mid 9"s and I have about a stone and half to go.

How's day 1 going ? I can't pM for some reason so lets stay in touch here.

So far I've had porridge black coffee and about to have a shake

X

Ill need your help as I can't keep going on like this I must loose it once and for all - -and u know if I stuck with it I can be done in a few months and feel a lot better about myself!

Hiya I did Cambridge in 2011 and lost 3 stone and am proud to say I haven't put any weight back on but I have restarted the diet to lose another stone I'm currently on day 2 and I'm finding it so hard already its meant to be my day 3 but I caved within 6 hours of stating how are you finding it because this time around is so much harder

Hi, can I join your thread please, I'm restarting ss tomorrow. Lost 19lbs last summer and kept it off but over christmas gained 7lbs. looking forward to starting tomorrow and getting this last stone off.

How u all finding it? xx

Not so good! But just have to remember eacj day is a new day! How long did it take you to loose the 19lbs cos that's about how much I want to loose? Good luck!

How are we all doing in this thread?! I have been a bit naughty over Easter, but am back on track now and going full steam ahead to lose my next stone!! X

I am on day 8, I av been in and out of my kitchen......tempted to take just a little piece of chicken .....

Back