buddy love?

Chellywelly

Silver Member
Looking for someone to chat with on a daily basis. And also to give and receive support! Just feelig lonely on my diary lol im 5ft 3 12st 13lb and got about two more stone to loose! Pm me or just hit me up on my diary! Not bothered about stats would just love a buddy :) thanks

Aw Chelly bless :) I'm on here most days though only doing a vlcd for a couple more weeks before moving on to sw. I will check into your diary and say hi :)

hi chellywelly i would be happy to buddy up with you i start on wed as my delivery comes tue, we also have similiar stats im 5.4 and weigh 12.10. xx

I'd love a buddy :) I am restarting Wednesday my delivery should come tomorrow. I am 5ft 5 and currently 14st 5 (which fluctuates).

I need to get to goal I have been exercising and eating healthy for a few months and have lost body fat but no weight which isn't my initial aim . I need to get to 12st 7 for a hospital appointment

Hey girls im free to buddy with everyone you can alwayd have more than one buddy lol. I feel your pain katie the 14 stones were a nightmare for me lol xx

Lass321 I know what you mean im going on slimming world as soon as I hit 12st 7lb but I may change my mind I want to do three weeks on this lol if im not a size 14 in trousers by 12st 7lb ill deffo be staying on lol xx

The 14s we the Bain of my existence lol apparently I have gained almost 8lb since weigh in Saturday, I haven't been careful but other than yesterday I didn't think it was so bad lol anyway I'm so motivated now... And chocolate trufa and chicken curry noodle soup for work,... And two packs for at home

Owww sounds good to me! My god my hips seriously dont want to shrink :(

Back