Buddy Needed!

ohhh i love kit kats to...

and i just made a big pot of butternut squash soup with curry powder added for extra kick... yum yum and great for cold days.

you girls watch x factor? looking forward to double elmination tonight... then im a celeb.. great!!

LOL, i don't watch reality tv of any sort. Dont really watch much tv at all so it tends to be OH who controls the remote in this house (if he can get it off my 2 yr old who would only have the tv on cbeebies if he could get away with it)

Please keep talking to me, im really not weird would just rather
read a book in the few hours of peace i get in a day:p

lol... i prob watch to much tv.. but also love reading. have recently joined the gym so been trying to prise myself up of sofa and away from tv/laptop to go... lol and the cold weather not helping hehe

Yeah, I spend way too much time on the laptop. Could be worse though, I could be eating instead lol. Enjoy your evenings viewing. Im off to start dinner

Hey.....Kerry B, where about in Edin are you?

Hiya, i'm on the southside of the city in Liberton. My hubby works in Dunfermline:D.

Just had sw sweet chilli chicken with rice & salad) for dinner and it was so nice i could eat it all over again.

was very yum! All i have done today is eat and even after that huge and filling dinner im sitting here wondering what I could eat:confused:. Maybe it was the cold. A hot bath might take my appetite away (i wish):p

Hiya, how is your week going? Im having a good week so far, staying on plan but eating enough for 3 people. Will be intetesting to see what happens at WI.

Hope it's going well for all of you too:D

Heeeeeeey I have been a little bad so pulling it back today and being good. Im feeling a lot happier now im back on it though. Really want to try and get this weight off so I need to try and keep it together lol.

I had a yummy bacon and tomato pasta tonight! Was lush and had rather a lot of pasta which was goooood.

Glad your doing okay!! Whens your WI day?
xx

Back