Buddy needed

Shona.... Actifry.... Only 1 word .... Amazing!!! Proper chips with only a spoon of oil or a few squirts of frylite, i use chilli oil in mine.... Hmmm chilli chips (drool) :)
Jayde.... How do i post a food diary? Do i just add it on here or is there a proper place?
Will try to b more positive....

ooh ill have to have a look for one of those - I suppose I could make nice celerac chips? They are nice in the oven, covered in chilli too. Every thing I have has chilli on it - because of its supposed slimming power! Dont know if thats true though??
x

Aww thanx hun :)
o\_(")_/o Hugz fr my slimming buds vos ur all amazing!!

Ooo shona didmt know about chilli having slimming power, i obviously need to eat more chips ;) ;)

loobilou said:
Shona.... Actifry.... Only 1 word .... Amazing!!! Proper chips with only a spoon of oil or a few squirts of frylite, i use chilli oil in mine.... Hmmm chilli chips (drool) :)
Jayde.... How do i post a food diary? Do i just add it on here or is there a proper place?
Will try to b more positive....

Ooh I'm gonna try chilli chips in mine! There is a sw food diary section it will give you loads of ideas and you can post for support too x x

Hi all

Jayde - welcome to the thread, youve done so well already im sure you'll be at goal for your birthday :)

Lou - 1lb is still great, remember its a marathon not a race and slow and steady wins!!!!

Shona - I've heard that about chilli's too - apparently they speed up your metabolism - that's why curry is suppose to good for you on a diet

I'm intrigued to buy an actifryer now - looked at one last year but they're so expensive and OH says I'm not allowed any more kitchen appliances after breadmaker-gate. My promises of a house filled with the smell of yummy fresh bread and argument of how cheap it would be to make my own bread were soon forgotten as I got bored of it after making 2 loaves as they didn't rise properly

Hope you all have a great day :)

Stokegal x

Hey everyone,

So pleased with today - got fed up with my jeans falling down walking to work (not smarten up yet!) So poped into Asda and was able to buy a size 20 jeans, in the sale. Ive not been this size for years:D:D thats me dropped 3 sizes in nearly 3 months! It will be the only purchase I make, as I want to drop another size in the next couple of months - fingers crossed...

My mum and dad used to have a bread machine - they used it all the time at the start. Then started putting on too much weight so it got religated to the back of the cupboard, then got offloaded to my brother. The bread was good though.

Hope everyone else has had a good day xx

Well done shona size 20 woohoo :)
I was abit iffy on the actifry, so when they offeted it on tv paying over 3 mths i thought id give it ago.. Well worth the money :)
Im considering going to weekly meetings as sw is a lil bit much to take in, gt loads of lil queries n thinking i might need theeetings this time :)
What do you all think? Is it worth going?
Lou.x

Hi :hello:

Well done Shona - size 20 whoo hoo!! The only way is down now :)

Lou - I find that a weekly class helps, just to keep me focused on having an "official" weigh in.

So I'm still off work :( made a cauliflower and potato curry tonight (saw it on Lorraine this morning) it was horrible :( so all I want to do is eat now.

Hope everyone is happy shrinking :)

Last edited:
Sorry ur still not well :(
Hope you get better soon.

Hmmm potato n cauli curry :) sounds good ;) pity it was a let down.
Think i may have to join a group, the next one is tues evening :( was hopin for sooner but hey ho...
Keep on slimming n smiling x

Second WI tonight -1.5lbs down :) 7lbs down overall now

I was a bit disappointed cause I'm aiming for 2lbs a week but need to keep on reminding myself slow and steady, slow and steady.. If I can lose just 1lb a week that would be 104lbs gone this year, I couldn't 6 stone lighter by Christmas :)

Hope everyone else is doing well x

Hi Ladies, do you mind me tagging on to this thread?

Well my name is Michele, I'm married and have 3 step-children and a gorgeous furbaby called Cassie, an English Bull Terrier rescue, but want to start a family of my own, however I am 8st over weight so need to shift the fat first!! I joined ww on 04/01/12 weighing 18st 6lbs, lost 3.5lbs first wk which i was pleased about as it was my *wk too and lost another 2.5lbs this wk, I wi on a Wednesday night.

Hope you're all keeping well x

Welcome michele hope you are doing well.

Hi ladies hope your weeks are good. In glad its Friday. Had a stressful week but managed to pass my driving test this morning so mega happy! Gonna have to try and limit my syns over weekend as we are celebrating today :)

Congrats jayde on passing ur test... Woohoo ur motoring now lol .... :)

Welcome michelle the more the merrier, well done on ur loss so far.

Keep it going stokegal, 6st by xmas wow, that wud b awesome hun ;)

Ive decided to take plunge n register at meeting groupon tuesday... Eek!! But i know i need to do things different this time to succeed and previously always tried it on my own... Mayb this is my lesson, have fab weekend, enjoy the celebrations jayde.
Lou.x

Thanks hun :) what meeting are you going to? X

Hiya Jayde,
Decided SW, gunna attend the tuesdat meeting at 5:30 in ainsworth, bury... Hope they'll be gentle with me ...lol
R u all partyed out?

Hey all

Well done stokegal half a stone is great, and that hasnt even been a month yet!
Jayde congrats on the driving test, its great getting that bit of freedom being able to drive. I can still remember passing my test - god it makes me feel old! :D You have done amazing on your weight loss so far.

Good luck with your class this week lou, im sure they will be lovely. When ever ive gone to slimming clubs the people have always been really nice, but I've always needed to stay for the talk, to hear other peoples hints and tips and how theyve had a bad week too!

Dont think ive had the best weeked - had a few gins on friday night and a few vodkas last night - which isnt great - my hubbie is off work this week and its his birthday today. So I'll have to resist a bit better through the week! Although he sat last night and ate my mums left over quality street from christmas, I never touched them :D:D

Hope your all having a good weekend xxx

Hi all

Hope it's ok if I join in. I Started needin to lose 0ver 9 st. I started out with ww and am now on exante. I have lost 2 1/2 stone so still a long way to go. My first goal is to get to 16st so another 3 1/2 stone to go. I hope u are all having a good weekend x

Welcome Kelstar the more the merrier and congrats on your weight loss to date, thats a great start! Good luck with your continued losses xx

Hi all,
Welcome kelstar, to our lil band of merry men...lol. Well done on your loss so far, thats brilliant. :)
Shona, we're all allowed a lil treat every now n then :) woop woop to you for not helping to demolish the quality streets ;)
Heres hoping we all ave a gud week, im off to cook syn free quiche for tomorrows lunch :)
Lou.x

Back