Buddy needed

Evening gang :)

Well the celebrating has continued since Friday and my good has not been great so wi tomorrow not looking good but I enjoyed it so just gonna crack in and I'm promising myself a perfect sw week.

Fantastic Jayde, u deserve a lil celebration, passing ur test n ur loss so far.... Fabulous :)
Heres to a gud sw week, xx

Hi guys, hope you all had a good weekend :) must admit I've had a wobbly few evenings started on Thursday and continued until yesterday :eek: lol, however I am back on track now and hoping to limit any damage I've done between now and Wednesday wi :confused: lol, Good luck to anyone facing scales today x

Hey all - hope you all are good. Just had my weigh in and lost 5lbs cannot believe it!:eek::eek: Almost fell over, thats my BMI in the 30s now. Never thought that would happen. Next target with that, is to be just overweight and not obese! My kettlebell must be doing some good as thats the only thing I have done differently this week.

xx

Congrats shona.... Wow what a loss, thats fantastic.
Weekend not been too bad, my wi tomorrow morning :/ but starting group tomorrow night eek

Hey all - hope you all are good. Just had my weigh in and lost 5lbs cannot believe it!:eek::eek: Almost fell over, thats my BMI in the 30s now. Never thought that would happen. Next target with that, is to be just overweight and not obese! My kettlebell must be doing some good as thats the only thing I have done differently this week.

xx

Fanbloomin'tastic that is brill, well done Shona x

Well done on these losses next week.I hope to join you!

Well done everyone on this weeks losses. It's really encouraging to see how well u are all doing.

It was my weigh in this morn -4 that's 16lbs in 2 weeks so I am pleased with that and 37 over all. Long long way to go. One step at a time

Fab loss kelstar.... Woopwoop :)
Jayde, ive no doubt that you will be joining us next week, :)
Group went really well, was a tad nervous to say the least, but they were friendly n not all skinny minnys ;)
Got new recipe for sweet n sour fanta chicken, has anybody tried this already?

Well done. It's always hard to go first time. Sweet and sour fanta is a new one on me. U will have to let us know what is like. I am on a total meal replacement so I have to live vicariously.

Well done everyone on your losses - its great motivation to be able to come on here and see how everyone is getting on.

Not expecting a loss this week as its totm and thats a bad time for me - want to eat anything and everything :( trying my hardest to resist though! xx

Shona, defo know were u comin from there, i turn into the chocci monster at my totm ;)
Well done to all of us for our losses, here to the next week x

Oh no is this thread dying?! How are we all getting on this weekend? i know I have to pick up on the excercise, but just cannot motivate myself:sigh::sigh:, any tips anyone? xx

Hi shona, omg what a weekend, been sorting out new craft room so not planned meals, king burger yesterday, yikes :(
Hmm exercise is such a dirty word lol, at the mo, im jus taking dog for a walk 3xs a week (oh duz rest) and do 20min zumba on wii 1xwk. Will do that fr 4 wk then build it up.. Im probably nowhere near ur exercise routine. What exercise do u do now x

Hi gals,
Think this thread is defo dead! But if sum1 out there i thought id had a bad week, but on the good side lost 8lbs woohoo :) :)

That is great congratulations on your loss!

Well done that is fab, I'm not doing to well at the minute, am thinking of joining SW tbh I dont think my head is in the 'dieting' mood :cry: have to pull my finger out and sort something before I get bigger!!! good luck anyone facing the scales x

Back