Buddy needed

Chelemad, wud defo recommend Sw, its not like a diet.. I luv it,
Maybe once u find a plan that suits you, it will fall off :)

Still here. Well done on your loss thats great:happy096:, how much have you lost now?

Im really struggling at the moment - had a major bing yesterday with chocolate, 700 cals in one go! Cant stop myself with the cravings just now :help2: xx

Hi shona,
1stone2lbs so far.... Av u tried the muller light orange or mint wiv choc, freeze it, it tastes like veinetta(yumyum) quite choccy for a yog (free) or the brownies luk good, theyre 3syns a chunk...lol depending on ur chunk size :)
Think its hard once the choci monster risen... But i know you can do this :)
We all here for, if there any1 else out there.. ;)
Keep ur chin up hun, draw a line under ur bad day and say tomorrow is a new day and i can do this... o\_(")_/o Hugz

Hiya guys, right I've decided I'm joining SW on tuesday night, there is a class near me at 7.00 pm so going to attempt SW, I've got a few friends on it and it does sound great and from what they've explained to me I like the thought of the freedom of food, I like ww but when you're in a rush or out and about it can be quite difficult!! Will let you all know how I get on on Tuesday :eek: lol x

Chelemad, u wont regret it, i luv the freedom u can ave with the food, doesnt feel like a diet at all, even oh said its not diet food as they not stuck eating lettuce...lol my meetings on a tuesday also but at the earlier time of 5:30.. Let us know how you get on, can swap recipes ;)

It'll do the OH good too then as he's a fussy begger :rolleyes: lol, and at least he'll be eating what I am and vice-versa have to admit though he is the chef in our house although I will be cooking loads more after looking at some of the recipes :) x

loobilou said:
Oo michelle, there is some fab recipes.... We'll swap some once we get into it :)
Hope ur avin a fan day,

Thats supposed to say fab! Fancy my fone not bein able to spell..lol x

Well done on losing 8lbs in a week! That's great, keep up the work chick.. you must be feeling great! :)

Hiya guys, hope you've all had a great weekend and stayed on track :) listen to me I've not been on any kinda track for a while but I will be once I join sw tomorrow night, I'm nervous but tbh I'm looking forward to it too, from what people have been telling me about it I'll be following the Extra Easy plan and I do hope it is as they tell me extra easy but from what I can gather I'll need to keep an eye on my portion size :eek: I'm sure I have the Prader-Willi syndrome as I never feel full!! seriously though I think I'm just gonna need to re-train my body after filling it with junk food all these years! anyway will let you all know how I get on tomorrow night :eek:

Michele x

Sorry good luck anyone facing the scales and well done on the losses

Last edited:
Hi michele, gud luk for tomorrow, hope u enjoy urself. My wi tomorrow also! With sw ive never ate sooo much, the only portions u need to measure are ur HeA & HeB, as u only have 1 of these a day ( if u want more then they have a syn value ). U can eat unlimited fruit n veg, i luk for the ones with ss at the side, they are a booster for weight loss. They are loads of recipes n lots of friendly people to help when ur stuck, i keep a food diary on here and it helps to see what ive neen eating n every now n then sum1 will comment with an idea or two. Have fun, chat when u get back from group x

Well I went and was a little shocked to see I actually weighed 18st 8.5 :eek:, the consultant was very nice, I read the books that night so I've tried my best but my dad was admitted to hospital on the Wednesday so there's been a few days where I think I've actually under eaten (as ridiculous as that sounds lol) but rather then grab a sandwich or something I've gone without until I've gotten home but I've written everything down I was out drinking on Friday though so I used my syns and I had a meal out and opted for a burger which I know wasn't the best choice but didn't want to go for gammon in case it was too salty and tbh I didn't fancy anything else, I've done a lot more walking too as I wear my pedometer, albeit the old WW one but still it tracks my steps and miles lol!! I did step on a set of scales on Friday morning and it said I'd lost 2.5lbs, but I'll know for sure tomorrow and how I'm doing lol!! How are you keeping?

Michele x

Not been brilliant week either, had flu n now face all swollen so wat i eat doesnt stay there, only thing that duz is bread :(
So dreadim tomorrow. No excercise n no plan so it not gunna b gud on the scales :(

Morning Guys,

well had 1st wi last night oh my word -7lbs :D got my 1/2 stone award I'm a VERY happy chicken, couldn't believe it, nearly fell of the scales lol :)

How's everyone else doing?

Michele x

Well done michele, thats fantastic :0)
I lost 6.5lbs this week but that due to illness, got my 1stone award :) so some perks... Hehe
Only just starting to eat again, worried itl b a gain next week as gone from havin no food to eatin again :-/

Well done michele, thats fantastic :0)
I lost 6.5lbs this week but that due to illness, got my 1stone award :) so some perks... Hehe
Only just starting to eat again, worried itl b a gain next week as gone from havin no food to eatin again :-/

Glad your starting to feel better and hey its still a loss but if you STS or have a wee + you'll know why, well done though x

so flippin' easy, not really tbh, just done stir-fry and sw chips/potato wedges I'm not that good in the kitchen tbh lol :-o, can you recommend any good 'uns that are quick & easy x

Back