Buddy needed

Id say tea as my lunch is normally a Jacket with beans or tuna or a pasta salad with any meat or fish. It needs to be plain 'specially if I cook for hubby (which isnt very often as he does the cooking) but hes a very boring sorry mean plain eater lol!! anything with meat in :), I'm just having a nosey across the posts as its quiet in work so have a few spare mins to check out other peoples food diaries etc :D x

Lol..... Hmm lets see, the ones ive made that the oh luvs are
Coke chicken wiv rice n sw chips
Chilli con carne
Steak wiv pepper sauce
Saus n bean casserole
The speedy curry is oh def fav, sounds urgh but tastes yummy n cos uses speed food its gud for loss

The likes of Chilli we do tend to eat at least once a wk lol, quick & easy, the Diet Coke chicken & diet fanta I've heard loads about I must hunt the recipe out and defo give them a go, OH does a beef curry and thats free as its curry powder he makes up with water but not heard of speed curry, will have a nosey and find that so I can give that a try too :)

M x

had a nosey earlier and found some fab sounding recipes :D also joined SW page on facebook and found some more so I've printed them off and gonna put them in my file at home :) x

Morning Guys,

how's everyone doing? I've got wi tonight and i'm a tad nervous tbh, had a few 'hiccups' over the weekend just hoping the damage isn't too bad!!

Michele x

Hi michele,
I was dreading wi as only jus started eating again this week n thought there wud b a huge gain cos ov nt eatin for wk n half.... :(
But stayed same to really happy :)
How did it go with you x

Well done, are you feeling better too?

I STS too, relieved to say the least lol, wasn't 100% and had a big loss last week so back on track just a little worried as I'm going to Wales for the weekend so spoke to conultant and said I'll by syn free until Friday use syns over the weekend and straight back on track on Sunday, I've given her a mini target of 2lb loss next week too :eek: so I've got to stick with it lol!!

Michele x

Wow.... Ur doin really well... Erm well at least i can eat now, just gotta get bak on track as ive jus ate anything whilst been ill :(
Especially as ive gt 3birthday cakes to do so been trying my recipes for cake ;(
Not gud fr the diet hehe

Morning guys, how's everyone keeping? Had wi last night and after a weekend away in Wales with that darn alcohol I was +1 :rolleyes:, but -6 in 3wks I think is still ok, I will get that off next wk though plus another 1!!

Hope everyone's well

M x

Hey all still here, just plodding away. Have been struggling to stay focused recently i have to say. Still had losses though and not put on which is the main thing at the moment! How are you both getting on? X

Hows everyone getting on? I lost 5lb this week :) hope everyone is on track x

Hi

I am wondering if it is ok to join? I NEED some motivation and buddies... am on day one of a VLCD and need to lose 30 kgs :( so once and for all...

Lucylu x

Back