BUDDY NEEDED

Hi
I start on SS+ tomorrow and need a buddy to help me through what I know will be a tough experience. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Sarah :eek:

I'll be your Buddy I started today and I am on SS+ (4 replacement meals and 200mls of skimmed milk). Totally new to this, so far today I have had the Apple & Cinamon Porridge and the Chicken and Mushroom Soup for lunch - both were quite nice, 1 cup of tea and about a pint of water. Waiting for the hunger to set in.........

good luck girls, won't buddy as on Team 18 Slinky babes (watch out for us heehee)

But would love to here how your going! I am also on ss+ (as sarahsunshine knows just been chatting on other post lol) doing 4 shakes a day

it is hard the first few days for most, I am TBH finding today and yesterday hard!!

I keep thinking about summer not hot and horrid, and wearing SHORTS and SKIRTS lol

yeh! Summer - the first one ever where I can wear a skirt and feel ok - or so I hope. Have to do it this year if I am to have another ababy!

Great!.......I too can't wait for summer and going shopping to lovely summer dresses and getting into a pair of shorts again!

And what a great incentive - a new baby to look forward too.

I have four children, two grown up (21 years and 19 years) and two smaller ones (9 years and 18 months).

I'm finding CD ok so far but its only half way through my first day....hubby is doing it too, we own an activity centre (live on-site too) so we work together running it. I really liked the Chicken & Mushroom soup I had at luchtime, going to try the spicy Tomato soup for tea and then a shake sometime this evening.

Hi i need a buddie as just started yesterday and so far finding it so hard.. i teied once before and i couldn't stick to it, im scared it will happen again

Hi I can be your buddy if you want. I just started the Cambridge diet on monday. This is day 3. So far so good. Last night was a rough night though, couldn't sleep, tummy was soooo rumbly. We CAN do it!! Just gotta keep focussed & remember how good feeling slim will be!:)

Yes just keep thinking about how great you will feel going into those clothes shops and knowing clothes will fit you. I cannot wait!:eek:

I'm new to SS i started on 1/1/2009, i,ll be a buddy as i need a buddy too.
My 1st weigh in tonight, ive not cheated and have not even felt like cheating. I feel so good.
Christine xx

hit trully this may seem a random question but how can we be buddies... casue i could do with the help... im in second day and so far finding it so hard... and cant stop thinking about food...

Hiya!

I started SS yesterday with strawberry shake for brekkie, brocolli and cheese soup for lunch which I found yuk!! and had mint choc for dinner which was nice!

I've decided to stick to just the shakes and porridge today I've had porridge, butterscotch and chocolate which I had hot!!

I am feeling ok so far... apart from feeling really cold today which I'm told is normal!!

I would love to be a buddy as would love the extra support to!! :p

Lets keep each other motivated and think how good we'll look soooo soon!! :)

Hi, can I join your gang aswell ? This is day two for me on SS. So far so good but I'm freezing. Bit hungry but really excited about potential weight loss ! If I can loose 7lbs this week which doesn't seem impossible looking at what everybody else does, that will be a really good start.

I am on day one now and very very excited about how this will change my relationship with food. Cannot wait to start fitting into smaller clothes!:)

Hi everyone, I am on day 2 and would love to chat to anyone else who is right at the start! Luckily for me i know 2 people of the CD already one who lost 6 stone last year and the other who has just started! Does everbody take the CD at the same time of day everyday? Just wondered what was best i just take them as and when with about a 4 hour gap inbetween.

Should we start a post for people just started in Jan and each be each others buddies.... ? does someone want to set it up, that way we can click on it during theses months to encourage each other...... ?

I just know i would find it useful, espcially as so far not doing to bad... thugh hate all the soups!!! so kinda of only like chocolate mint.... and i dont usally like sweett things... savery is where i put on the weight!!! lol....

Hi everyone, I am on day 2 and would love to chat to anyone else who is right at the start! Luckily for me i know 2 people of the CD already one who lost 6 stone last year and the other who has just started! Does everbody take the CD at the same time of day everyday? Just wondered what was best i just take them as and when with about a 4 hour gap inbetween.
Hi molly,
1 am on day 2 and the same weight as you and pretty much the same goal weight so would be happy to buddy up. ill add you as a friend and feel free to PM me.
-rachel

Back