Buddy up? on slim and save?

loveloveyy

hi all

im looking to switch from cambridge to slim and save and wondered if anyone wanted to buddy up so we could motivate and keep each other on track especially as theres no consultant on this program. i did find out that slim and save will come out with a online chat room so should be good:)

I'm totally up for that hun. It is tough going although I think the packs are much much nicer than the CD ones. How long have you been on CD for?

I am going to switch to slim and save as well, just waiting for my delivery :) How long have you been on cambridge for? I am on exante at the moment xx

Hiya,

I've just replied to your message :)

I too need a buddy to keep me on track, especially with a few planned breaks over the Christmas holidays. So, do count me in!

hi both

i have been on CD nearly a month, will be a month next week ive lost 11ibs so far but looking to switch to slim and save as its much cheaper and its very simular to CD but a fraction of the price.

Hi hun, you still looking for a buddy? I'm planning on starting Slim & Save in the new year. I have done CD in the past but had a few problems with the price and side effects and not being in the right frame of mind.

But i feel totally ready for it this time and i'm really looking forward to starting.

So if you need a buddy just let me know xxx

I'm sure they'll be loads of people to buddy up with in January, after all, all diets start in January don't they? :)

Back