Buddy wanted-1st to lose

heather_85

Silver Member
Hi

I've been trying to stick to propoints on and off since it came in but not really getting anywhere :( I need a motivation buddy! Started Wednesday class now as I'm off work and determined to lose this horrible stone so I can fit back into nice clothes xx

Hiya Hun what ur starting weight...... my first goal is too loose a stone as I would happy which just that ideally would like to loose 1 n half bt will take it as it goes I'll be ur buddy

You sound like me. I'm 10st 4lbs but I'm stuck at that weight and it's not shifting! Il buddy up with you

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go

Would love to buddy up, I need the motivation! Have lost nearly a stone and a half and am now hovering at that weight, would like to lose at least on more stone! Started a diary bt abandoned it! Have crazy exams comin up but they are nearly done, so I will focus on the diet once again!:)

Skittlelover said:
Would love to buddy up, I need the motivation! Have lost nearly a stone and a half and am now hovering at that weight, would like to lose at least on more stone! Started a diary bt abandoned it! Have crazy exams comin up but they are nearly done, so I will focus on the diet once again!:)

Wow well done!! Ive lost 3 1/2 stone almost! But 3 stone of that on the Cambridge diet!
Need to loose another stone at least aswell
Where u from?

xxrebeccaxx said:
Wow well done!! Ive lost 3 1/2 stone almost! But 3 stone of that on the Cambridge diet!
Need to loose another stone at least aswell
Where u from?

Oh wow that is unreal! Congrats!! Wish I had the discipline for Cambridge! Iv turned to chocolate and food to distract myself from the stress of exams so I know once they done I will hopefully get back on the horse!! :) Ideally I'd like to get to 10.7 am 11.8 at the moment. I think il still look in proportion then!!:) from Dublin! You?!

I'm 12 st 3. I went from 12st 12.5 to 10st 7 when I first joined 10 years ago and kept the majority off for years and years but it keeps creeping back on and I can't get to how I was again! First weigh in today and lost 1lb :( need to REALLY try this week would love to get under 12st next week! X

I'm so confused tho! My weights saying Ye same! Between 10st 1lb and 10st 3lbs and

xxrebeccaxx said:
I'm so confused tho! My weights saying Ye same! Between 10st 1lb and 10st 3lbs and

Sorry pressed wrong button
I'm getting so fed up I'm considering doing the Cambridge diet for a couple of weeks but I don't know if I could not eat my salads and food etc!
I can go pick up my shakes today but do I really want to go back to not eating? I know that ip loose loads if I do!
I just need that kick start again

What do people think?

I am gonna stick to wight watchers I've done good so far just got to gt through the weekends eeeek

They aren't too bad. If you know you have a night out comin up try and keep your weeklies, when I was 100pct on the plan, I'd go out and drink and eat what I want on a Sat night, writing off the weeklies! If I knew I wasn't out, I'd spread my weeklies out on choc, or I'd have a DVD night with my oh and maybe use like 10-15 of them. I use alllll my weeklies. Lately I haven't been followin at all, as I am studying so this is my plan to do when I get back on it!:)

I was fine when I was younger. Used to dance all night and be too rough to drink next day ha I'm stuck in skint and bored tonight though :( hubby made curry for tea though which was healthy as i only need to count quorn and paste and brown rice :) I just need chocolate...need to stock up on WW desserts! The mint ones are amazing!

Lost another 1lb...should've been more but I blew it at the weekend! Oh well here's to a new week! How's everyone doing? X

Back