Budget food :)

Freyj4z

For the next two weeks i am on a really tight budget of £20 a week, and i shop from thursday to thursdays, is there anything that u guys can recommend i am joining ww on wednesday :) x

Yeh we have a market for veg, but we dont have a lidls, aldi or iceland near us unfortunetly!!

Hi ive gotta get a weeks worth of lunches breakfast and dinners for two adults and a 3 year old, sometimes ill have £20 a week sometimes it will be £40 depends what we hve to spare :)

Porridge is cheap and filling. You can make it with water or milk. Then add a spoon of jam or honey for sweetness.

I recommend buying salad veg and fruit from a market as it is a much better price.
Jacket potatoes are a great lunch, you can have it with baked beans, tuna (I think is expensive?)

It's hard to answer as I buy a lot of organic food which is expensive and I kind of forget what things cost. But you can buy what is on offer and use the following week.

Pasta is a great meal choice. Pasta, lots of veg, meat if you have some left over, pasta sauce.

I always forget to look in the freezer section at Tesco but they have some great offers on frozen veg and frozen meat. Good luck with weight watchers.

I used the left over roast chicken and veg from our Sunday dinner to make some yummy chicken and veg soup! Last me 3 days and was very yummy and filling

Back