• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Budget

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
S: 103.19kg C: 100.47kg G: 92.53kg BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2.7kg(2.64%)
We have baked potatoes, beans and cheese, pasta with tinned tomatoes and any veges in the fridge, omelette and SW chips. Also i try to buy the cheapest versions of things when i'm having a budget week.

poppyowner

Silver Member
I don't know what day you are following - for Green I used to have Tuna, Pasta, Sweetcorn or Quick Risotto (Batchelors Savoury Rice cooked with froz veg mixed in - YUM) and what has already been posted.
RED days are not so easy to keep budgeted (trust me I have that problem!) - I suppose these are the cheapest meals for Red - Gammon Rounds (£1 for 2) with HEB Chips and 'fried' Egg, Corned Beef Hash (about 4 syns), Tin Stewed Steak mixed with Carrots and Green Beans, Meat Quiche...... like I said - RED days are harder for keeping within a budget..............wish I could do Green days again! :(

Jill

Beki

Gold Member
S: 17st4lb C: 17st4lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Why is it you can't do green days Jill?

Nightwolf - For green days pasta and potatoes are your friend :)

How about mixed veg and quorn mince or a sachet of beanfeast - not of the syns of these though), add a tin of chopped tomatoes and stick in a casserole dish. Slice some potatoes on top like a hotpot and spray with frylight.

Just before the end of cooking you could add a HEa of grated cheese :)

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
Well i went to lidl the other day and their double pack of bacon was half price £1.40 and their spaghetti was 22p. You could have a tomato and garlic and herb sauce with bacon and spaghetti x

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
Bean chilli- really cheap and tasty and free on green days. I use about 3 different tinned beans (cannellini, haricot, baked, chick peas, flagelot, etc) 1 tin of tomatoes, an onion, garlic, chilli powder, seasoning and serve with rice, topped with some fat free yoghurt- lovely!
x