Buffet last night :( & eating out today

clambertina

Morning all

Last night was my DS football presentation (he won managers player of the season :winner:) which was followed by a buffet.

I was aware of their being a buffet but didn't know what was going to be available, unfortunately it wasn't SW friendly :(

This was yesterdays EE food diary:

Breakfast: Muller Light Yogurt (not very hungry)

Lunch: Jacket Potato, 2 x Extra Light Laughing Cow, 2 slices Ham, Salad

Snack: Melon

Buffet: Half small bap of Tuna & Mayo, 1/2 slice of bread with Cheese & Onion (it was delicious though :8855:), small slice of pizza (crust was no bigger than 1"), 2 chicken nuggets, salad.

As you can see I didn't have a great amount but how many Syns do you think I should count?

On top of that we're off shopping to the Trafford Centre later today & will be going to Spud u Like for a Jacket Potato & Beans, which will be free I think???

Haven't decided what to have for breakfast yet, but will prepare a fruit salad for the journey.

Now as we won't be home until late and won't feel like cooking DH suggested a Chinese or Indian take away which I will choose a low Syn meal eg Beef in Black Bean sauce & boiled rice.

However it did occur to me that there is an Asda near to the Trafford Centre so could pop in there for an Indian meal to cook at home BUT how do they compare Syns wise? I will only have the meal and not the starters or naan bread.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

ok so I assume the bap & sliced bread were white.

for the bap
Basic/Non Branded Foods Bread rolls, White bap 28g

extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns

for the sliced bread
Basic/Non Branded Foods Bread, White bread 28g

extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns

for the mayo
Basic/Non Branded Foods Dressing, Mayonnaise 1 level tbsp

extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns

pizza
Basic/Non Branded Foods Pizza, cheese & tomato 100g

extraeasy.gif
12½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 12½ Syns
green.gif
Green 12½ Syns

And finally chicken nuggets
Basic/Non Branded Foods Chicken, nuggets, baked average each

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns

It soon adds up:cool:

I'd be inclined to work you syns out on a weekly basis for this week. The work out how many you thought you had yesterday & how many you have left then decide on tea later.

Have a lovely day:D

Back