bug me :D

(she does bug me! just been questioning my water intake!!! hehe, gotta love nikki, she's the best!)

Change your ticker Stacey if your weight has changed.
Gotta another reason you need to be slim - Engagement rings get scarce in bigger sizes! Had mine resized a few months ago, if i need to get it smaller again i've decided not to do it till goal and will have to just wear it on a necklace in the meantime. Already an L though, if my fingers shrink anymore they'll vanish xxxxx

I've subscribed to this thread - so can see when anyone adds to it!!

If you want to subscribe to a thread ... click on "thread tools" and a drop down menu appears - click "subscribe to this thread" and it will notify you of posts added in your User CP section!

my fingers are fat haha i hope they shrink too

oo good idea about suscribing to a thread thanks :)

i gtg to work soon and i really cant be bothered lol, i get sick of ringin each customer to say the same thing but never mind, workin in a call centre and drinkin all this water is gonna be a dilema lol

xxx

good luck hun, text me if you need to xxxxxx

Hmmm :(
I can't pledge to SS until Christmas Eve, as I have a works function to go to on the 15th December...I had already planned to have that night off and then Christmas Day.

Can I still be bugged please??? I need to get back on SS'ing after the Christmas Party!!

I'm very good at bugging peeps!!! You ask MrsV lol.............I can be a right little Bugger!!! lol

I will be here keeping a check on you lot...

I can vouch for that!!! Lol!!

Hmmm :(
I can't pledge to SS until Christmas Eve, as I have a works function to go to on the 15th December...I had already planned to have that night off and then Christmas Day.

Can I still be bugged please??? I need to get back on SS'ing after the Christmas Party!!

You can, but it has to be low carb xx

THATS SO RUDE! (in more than one way)

Got me laffing so much i need a weeeeeeee

Lol!!! You lot!!!!

I'm tired,had to give in and nap. Only woke cos i needed a wee so much.
May well drop off again...
At least i've drank LOADS of water, just had a tetra toooooo (YUM!)

I've been good today - have been decorating too so using up extra cals!!!

Anyone need bugging??? Really have to be careful how you write that??!!

Decided i'm blooy useless at uni work.
Someone bug me to do some!

Back