Buhu I cheated. :(

Pichi

I cheated today after WI and had a bit of pizza. I'm so awfully mad at myself right now. :cry:
I'd like to ask if major cheating (like this one) has any effect on your weightloss except being kicked out of ketosis? Will I gain back all the water etc etc?
Thank you.

Well done!!! You lost 12lbs thats amazing in your first week......... you should be so proud .. and the pizza.. Im not sure if it will knock you out of ketosis. but..... just jump straight back on the wagon you have the whole week ahead of you.
Great loss though xx

I'm not too sure about the water, but either way if you just had a bit it won't make much difference, you'll get back into ketosis relatively quickly.
As long as you don't keep cheating this week (as hard as it can be!), you'll be OK and still have a loss next week, which is still a step in the right direction and something you wouldn't have without the diet.

Think positive :) And don't worry about slipping up, as long as you learn from it, it's totally fine.

you'll be fine just dont let it happen again and again. at the end of the day a small slip up wont make a big change if you think ull be on cd for a few months the end result will still be great if you try stick to it 100% :)

Thank you! I feel alot better now and won't worry about it anymore. HUGS!!

Well done hun .. just think at your next Wi you would have lost over a stone in 2 weeks amazing ... you can do this if you feel like eatting again try and get yourself away from food i brush my teeth wouldn't want to eat anything after mint toothpaste lol
well done on wk 1 here's to wk2 and your next great loss

Back