Bulk buy cd ?

I am sure my cdc said she can only to sell upto a months supply at a time but i think in America they can buy a number of months supply at a time.

I brought 2 weeks supply the other week as i was going away.

Yep, I think it's up to a month's supply, but no more.

I'm going to be at home for the next while so i'll be buying a months supply this time. Don't know if I would want to get much more than that at a time anyway - for cost and it's a long time to go without an official weigh in! Once i'm living back home i'll need to find a new CDC which is a shame because i'm happy with the one i've got now.

I'm going to be at home for the next while so i'll be buying a months supply this time. Don't know if I would want to get much more than that at a time anyway - for cost and it's a long time to go without an official weigh in! Once i'm living back home i'll need to find a new CDC which is a shame because i'm happy with the one i've got now.

Where are you moving to hun? There is most likely to be someone on here who can advise a good cdc in your area x x x

I bought 2 weeks last time, and will see my counsellor after 3. As I had 1 weeks worth in thr house since last derailment MONTHS ago.

Im going back to inverness so will find someone up there. Had a look on the website and found 2 or 3 there so will need to email them and see who is closest. Won't be needing a new CDC for another 2 months though.

I sometimes buy 3 weeks at a time depending on my work but do try to see my cdc every 2 weeks as keeps me motivated seeing what weight I have lost.
Good luck x

Back