Bumper pack ordered

tubbynomore

Gold Member
I have ordered a bumper 4 week pack of shakes, soups and bars. I don't know how long it takes for delivery of my pack but I plan to cut carbs from my diet for the next few days in preparation. I hope this will prevent me getting a headache when I do start.
Down side today is I have been sneezing all day so I hope I'm not in for a bad cold which will make me feel rough anyway! :(
I do try to drink up to 2 litres of water a day which should make things easier.
What are your ideas on this? Do I need to do this preparation?

Ali xx

It certainly helps to reduce the carbs before you start - I didn't and it took a while to stop feeling hungry and tired. It helps to get into the drinking water habit. These days I drink more green tea than water - its warmer. If you get a headache - take some pain killers, paracetamol work for me. Have an early night, you are winning very quickly doing this.
Good luck,
GSQ

Thanks for the tips and I'll have a look at the website now.

Ali xx

I got my bumper pack too. I'm very excited to start this soon yay. I'm low carbing at the mo and drinking my 4ltrs of water.
Good luck :)

I got my bumper pack too. I'm very excited to start this soon yay. I'm low carbing at the mo and drinking my 4ltrs of water.
Good luck :)

Yep cut right back on the carbs and upped the water. Got an email today to make sure someone is in on the 22nd to sign for delivery! Bit short notice cos I'm working tomorrow, I will have to see if a neighbour will sign for it. Problem is they left no contact telephone number on the email!
I can't wait to get started now. What day are you starting?

Back