• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bunged up!!!

Hi everyone

I'm feeling sorry for my little self - a week into my Xenical taking and I've developed constipation:wave_cry::wave_cry:

I know it's a side effect but I feel like poo - no pun intended :flirt2:

I've taken a good old dulcolax and now it's just a case of waiting :eek::eek:

I'm really under calories today as well but there's no chance of me eating anything lol

Hope everyone else is ok and feeling lighter

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
yeah try up the fibre intake!

i have fibre sure tablets which r a little more gentle than the dulcolax tabs! I just forget to take them haha

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi I was exactly the same when first started taking xenical but i started having bran flakes for brekkie and also prunes and dried apricots and upped my veggies it worked and has not come back since. It will pass don't worry

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
Beki you are naughty!

Hi there, my weight wise consultant told me I wasn't eating enough fat and told me to increase it slightly. I was keeping to approx 5g per meal. I am supposed to be having 30g per day and that can vary per meal. So if you have 3g for breakfast 10g for lunch then you can afford to have a bit more for dinner for example.

Your body does eventually get used to it but do drink plenty of water and eat your fruit !