bust loss

trimlee

Love God; Love People
Does the bust size actually reduce with LT? Anyone found that so far?

i did lt a while ago and lost a bit of bust. i'm on day five now and my bust loss is already noticable. dont know if thats a bonus

I have found my bust is shrinking which I am very happy about:)

Good! I wanna leave the gaping shirt zone (left the button-popping zone already, lol!)

Oh b*gger... I don't want to lost any - I'm only a B to begin with! :eek:

Oh well, nothing good comes without a price I guess! :rolleyes:

If this is true then women should be banned from using LT!!! I might have to start a campaign to protect Great British knockers! Don't just love the term knockers? It's so old school - I love it (and them!)

jkon414l.jpg

not lost owt up top yet - but i love mine sooooooooooo wanna keep em :p

mine are second row middle btw ;)

or is that third row ??
:rotflmao:

i think thats where all my weight has gone from. in almost 3 weeks ive gone from a 40 dd:( to a 38 b:D its crazy!!!:eek:

Ive gone down to 36dd from38e !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as you can imagine hubby is gettin a bit worried ha ha ha

I'm not loving losing my boobs. Mine have really gone down a few sizes...Not sure exactly. I need to go and get measured. Not good though!!! Hubbys sulked ever since I've done this diet as thats the first place it went from LOL.

Well I know I have lost weigh from my bust coz my bras are loose and roomy BUT when I went to buy a new one I just got into a 36 (was a 38) but the same cup size was a bit snug!!!!! Well I'm blowed if I'm buying the next cup size up (not that they sell it!!!!!) so I'm sticking with the ones I have for a bit longer!!!

x

defo lost it off my back so now in a comfy 36dd from a toooo tight 38dd. just bought some cheap asda bras until i get a proper measurement done

Deffo loosing my bust ;)

Pure pecs maintenant :D

Back