• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Buster and Cat.

If you remember I had mentioned that Buster Cat had disappeared and his mother, Cat was not at all well.

This morning I am in floods of tears Cat died in the night, all on her own. Poor baby girl.

Buster never did come home . We suspect that he has either been shot by the idiot hunters in our valley or been poisoned.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Barb

Gold Member
So sorry to hear such rotten news. I hope you soon feel a bit better. You must be feeling so sad right now. I know sympathy doesn't really help but you have mine anyway. Big hug.

oh Sue my heart is breaking for you, im so sorry about Cat, pls dont fret that she died alone in the night, im sure she will have passed on peacefully in her sleep, secure in the knowledge she was loved .

nothing can soften the blow, i know that but stay strong and grieve for Cat and reamber her.

wish i could be there to come around for a cuppa and give you a love and a cuddle.

thoughts are with you Sue :(

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
I really feel for you, Sue. Just stay positive and think how much difference you made to their little lives - and how much joy they have brought you. Hugs

alwyn

Silver Member
I'm so sorry to hear such sad news Sue :(

I'm sure she knew she was loved xxx

pammyd

Silver Member
Oh no, I'm so sorry Sue, don't know what else to say ((((hugs to you))))