Buster and Cat.

fillymum

synful soul
If you remember I had mentioned that Buster Cat had disappeared and his mother, Cat was not at all well.

This morning I am in floods of tears Cat died in the night, all on her own. Poor baby girl.

Buster never did come home . We suspect that he has either been shot by the idiot hunters in our valley or been poisoned.

Oh Sue, you've not had much luck with the kitties lately have you.
Poor Cat and you too. Sending you huge hugs. xxx

I am sorry to hear this, such sad loss. I would be heartbroken if anything happened to my two kitties, I see them as part of my family!

So sorry to hear such rotten news. I hope you soon feel a bit better. You must be feeling so sad right now. I know sympathy doesn't really help but you have mine anyway. Big hug.

:( such sad news. Remember the good times, and be thankful that Cat was in your life :) Do hope that Buster comes home soon x

oh Sue my heart is breaking for you, im so sorry about Cat, pls dont fret that she died alone in the night, im sure she will have passed on peacefully in her sleep, secure in the knowledge she was loved .

nothing can soften the blow, i know that but stay strong and grieve for Cat and reamber her.

wish i could be there to come around for a cuppa and give you a love and a cuddle.

thoughts are with you Sue :(

I'm so sorry to hear such sad news Sue :(

I'm sure she knew she was loved xxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry Sue, don't know what else to say ((((hugs to you))))

Back