Butlins Bognor- Its TOMORROWWWWWWW!!!!!!

I love it but not surnames! One of my colleagues was being chatted up one day and she's got a fake name on her badge. By the time she got home he'd found her on Facebook! First name and nickname is cool though

Cool, ok hun. Susan.... Clare????? Where are you guys! I need your feedback and nicknames and sizes pronto please!! xx

Right it is Wednesday and as I said in my PM I need all the info for today guys. Please can we sort this out as its getting a bit annoying now! Please PM the info tonight if possible, I need to design the things before working out the price and sorting money out!!! xx

OMG I'm so sorry hun, I've had a bit of a mad week and I forgot you needed the info by today! PMing you now

Well, seeing as not everyone has responded about the t-shirts I am abandoning ship. Can't be bothered to do it if its gonna be a hassle which it clearly is, so lets just leave it :( will still be doing the theme though so it would be good if everyone can manage that!

Had my info pack through in the post today :) am rly excited!! Only a few weeks to go now!

xxx

Aw ive only just seen this. I would be up for one later in the year. How about Skeggy?

I'm so exciiited, and I just cant hide it, no no no no no....... lol!!

Less than 24 hours ladies! Dont forget your cowboy getup please :) and I recommend taking some alcyhol with yous as its quite dear in their shop! :) waheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

xxx

Already on to that one hun, I picked up a bottle of Vodka yesterday! I also have my cowboy get up packed and ready to go

have a good time all

Back