Butlins Bognor- Its TOMORROWWWWWWW!!!!!!

The place I usually get them from I can get them done in black with pink writing for less than £5. The only trouble is they don't do polo's.

do they have different styles? if they do scoop necks it might be ok, its the round necks i look ridiculous in!! x

Unfortunately no. They just do round neck. i will just take a look at another place BRB...

I just looked at the other place and they aren't so good. They do polo's but there is limited flexibility with the design and tbh I got some stuff from them before and the quality's not so good.

Hmmm, im just really unsure about a t-shirt as i really cant wear them. I guess i could "customise" it a bit and rip it down the front and do something funky with it, especially if they are cheap! xx

I just checked 6 other places that do polo's but 1 wouldn't do back prints, 1 would only do bulk orders (all the same), 1 was almost £30 (!!!) and the others were, well... Crap!

It's up to you hun, I am happy to do whatever you decide

Total price for it in black is £7.49 (for some reason it's £2 more to have it in black!

tshirt Nikki.jpg

Righty, my thoughts on that design:

Again, I was thinking having bigger print on the back otherwise no-one will be able to see it. VODKA PRINCESS in capitals and really big, at the top of the back, then a gap and then a picture, gap, then "Mine's a Vodka and Diet Coke", gap then near the bottom "Butlins Bognor, July 2008". Can you make a mock-up like that? Basically the same layout I did but substitute the drunken smile for whatever pic we can use.

On the front, I plan to rip it right down the middle so could you do it with:

NIKKI (centred in caps)
Butlins Bognor
July 2008

On the left breast, otherwise it will get ripped up so no-one can see it!

If you like hun, let me know the website you mocked it up on and I will have a fiddle. If we are going for plain t-shirts I have found a few websites which could be possibilities too xx

I get the t-shirts from a site I use for all my business printing. That is how I get them so cheap. I will play again and be back soon. If you can find them cheaper then that will be good

:) thanks so much for doing this for us hun! have had a look and there are lots of places but they dont seem to be cheaper than yours xxx

Can you put the name above the "Butlins Bognor" on the breast of the shirt? cos i will be cutting all the way down the middle?

On the back I like it more but can the Vodka Princess be even bigger- like on sports shirts sort of size- u know what i mean? And have more space between the Vodka Princess, the picture and the "Mine's a Vodka and Diet Coke" so it takes up more of the back of the shirt- all the writing as big as poss. Would it be possible, in small writing towards the bottom of the back to have (centred):

Butlins Bognor Regis
July 2008

Do you think thats possible?

xxx

Like that design better tho hun :)

what site is it? cos then maybe i can play around myself? i am a bit of a creative genius (if i may say so) xx

ah ok thanks. i did have a look at them yesterday if i remember rightly and they were quite limited on what you could do design-wise... but if its cheap thats the most important thing! will have a play :) xx

Back