Butlins Bognor- Its TOMORROWWWWWWW!!!!!!

cowgirls, policewomen, pirates, schoolgirls are all quite common and easy to do ones, just need a couple of accessories to do them x

I like pirates! Where is everyone else? We should probably get everyones opinions on this or we will look a bit daft dressed up on our own!

yeah, not sure where they are! Im up for a checked shirt with jeans and boots :) cheapy gun holsters and a cowboy hat! :D x

Still just us?!

I got my checked shirt today and I have a denim skirt that goes with it. I'm not having much luck finding the boot's yet but there's still some time. Need to get a hat too!

I@ve just read this thread. SOunds like a GREAT idea!!

It would be great if you could come...why don't you see if there are any rooms left

Oooh I havent been shopping yet. Am gonna wait til a bit nearer the time as am losing weight like no tomorrow!

Cah-ching, you should come if you can!? Susan, you ok for the theme hun? Pirates :) xxx

PS Taz, Time4Me has no internet at the moment that's why she's not about (i discovered this a couple of days ago when she popped into another thread somewheres) xx

hi girlies - sounds like you are in for a fantastic weekend. Hope there will be some pics to see after!! Enjoy :)

look forward to seeing them hun :)

Oops sorry! I meant cowboys!! Was very tired when I posted that, my bad!! So Susan, you ok for cowboys?! xxx

Yeah i did mean to write cowboys, had just read about your costume too...dunno where pirates came from! :D xx

Gang, I have another proposal...

In addition to one night of cowboy theme I have been given a quote for printed strappy vest tops, which I thought would be perfect cos as we are going in July its likely to be hot and sunny, and we can wear them in the daytimes as drinking uniforms/walking about, and out at night, because.... wait for it.... the text is in GLOW IN THE DARK!!!

How flipping cool is that!? The vest tops are plain black and with the printing costs £14.90 exc. P and P. Best bit is it only takes 48 hours for delivery so we can order a little nearer the time when we are all more sure of what size we will need!

Sizes are: S, M or L.
Can give you the dimensions if needed.

I can put them all together, but the basic design on the vest top is:

front:

NAME
Butlins Bognor
July 2008

back:

FIRST NAME

"nickname"

SURNAME

You would need to come up with a suitable nickname that you are happy to be called... mine is "Cuteness and Spice" cos thats wat bf calls me and didn't want it to be too sl*tty, but you can be as spicy as you like!!

Thoughts please? If you 3 are all ok for about 15.50 i think that will be about the total cost inc. P&P but if you can give me the go-ahead, your size, and the info (first name, surname, nickname) for the t-shirts, I will design them, show you the pics and then be able to get the full price... there is a discount on P&P for mulitbuys

What do u reckon? xxx

This sounds fabulous...great idea.
Would love to go next time you book...have a great time.
Yeharrr cowgirls!!!

Back