Butt kick required please!

redhead66

This will be my year
Well, even by my (low) standards, this week has been a complete disaster on CD.....

Tuesday and Wednesday were good, I stuck 100% to plan. Then I had to go to an emergency work meeting in Holland on Thursday morning, and didn't get back until late Friday evening. Rather than switch to the 810 plan for a couple of days and take some packs with me, I simply gave up... and have carried on giving up all through the weekend :sigh:

I'm 3 weeks away from going on holiday, and have always planned to take the week off then, but now that little voice in my head is saying why bother for the next 3 weeks, why not wait until after the holiday etc etc.

I'm soooo disappointed with myself for being such a wuss, and need somebody to give me a swift kick up the backside :sign0009:

Think what you can achieve in 3 weeks. You could be a stone lighter.
Get back on the wagon you will enjoy your CD free holiday even more.

You can do it x x

Definitely go back on it for the 3 weeks leading up to the holiday, if you do you'll be down the better part of a stone, and you'll feel better on your holiday, it also means that the damage done on holidays will not be on top of any damage you do on the lead up to the holiday and you'll have much less to do when you get back to achieve your goal :)

Think of how far you have come :)

Thanks all for the support and butt kicks :D

Today hasn't been a good day again, but I've read a fantastic post by FBS about wasting time and always starting "tomorrow". So I commit here and now that I'm starting not tomorrow, but on Tuesday 07/09!

Thanks you so much FBS, I'm feeling truly inspired by what you wrote... so much struck a chord with me, and yes, it made me quite sad for all the time I've wasted waiting for tomorrow.

Right, I'm off to the diary forum to start my CD diary... scary as I'm not the type to commit my thoughts to paper.

Thanks again everyone x

Back