Butter buds

doratheexplora

Hi all, mentioned these on another thread but thought it may get lost in there, has anyone tried these you get them from Lakelands via internet or they do have shops.

They are sachets of butter but without the calories, great on jacket pots, only 1/2 a syn per sachet, just thought they were worth a mention for those of us who cannot give up on one of lifes little pleasures ;)

lol, i read the post yesterday and asked my gran to get me some next time she is in lakelands i did see u can order them online to they sound fab, cant wait to get mine lol

Debs x

I love them but i have ran out so im getting my next lot when im next down in sunny bournemouth as there is a lakeland was going to order them but why pay postage when i can just wait a week and stroll over to the shop from Mr G's house

Gen x

i've just ordered some online as i'd never heard of lakeland before i read this post
xxx

£3.99 each +p&p

well when i pass my driving test i will come and pick u up and you can show me where it is in taunton
xxxx

Those sound great, just going to order some online, there isn't a lake land in glasgow i don't think

I think I might order some next week too!

I love them but i have ran out so im getting my next lot when im next down in sunny bournemouth as there is a lakeland was going to order them but why pay postage when i can just wait a week and stroll over to the shop from Mr G's house

Gen x

lakeland's across the road from where i live too!!! mr g might be a neighbour! lol

Theres one in Bluewater if anyone in Kent!

I just had to go look and see what butter buds are! xx

Back