Butter Mint Tea Question

Hi

I was wondering if you can drink too much mint tea. I read on a post some where that the person recommended Twinning sensation Butter Mint Tea, and I have tried it and fallen in love with it. Its a stupid question but if you drink too much is it bad for you?

CJ

Depends, is it caffeine free? Otherwise I can't see it being bad for you, if your happy with the caffeine intake go for it;)

That was me. Its caffeine free. You can't drink too much and bonus it counts towards your fluid intake AND is good for your digestion! I have converted everyone!!

Michelle you NEED to try this stuff. I wil not rest until I have converted everyone!!! I should buy shares in Twinings....Mwahahaha

I bought some of this today and will give it a whirl tomorrow

Asda don't do it. Not down here anyway. The only place I can find it is tesco. They had it in my local sainsburys once and it never reappeared. I have people on watch for it and to buy me boxes as I don't go
to tesco. I have also gone so far as to order it direct from twinings.

Let me know what you think! I have everyone at work drinking it. One person even bought me a box to say thanks for introducing her to it!!! It's like a currency amongst the women at school ha.

It's nice but not sure I could drink it everyday. I like my tea really hot and I think this is affecting the taste a little. Not sold on it I'm afraid

Back