Buttercups week one over... 11 weeks to go!

Another 3lbs off for me this week. As I ate out last week, I am happy with the 3lbs.. had this feeling that i'd STS which also wouldn't have been terrible but a loss is such a nicer feeling.
I am hoping for 4lbs loss for next week as that will bring me into the 13's which i've not seen for nearly 4 years. A 5lbs loss will bring me to a 2 stone loss so that would be amazing but we'll see!

Well done Buttercups. Keep up the good work.

Update time.. Been a while since I was last on here as been super busy with Birthays, baby showers, weddings etc!
I had my last WI on Saturday and had lost another 4lbs so finally in the 13's :)
My Husband has lost 2 1/2 stone so is only half a stone to his target.
I am just a lb away from a 2 stone loss which I never would have thought was possible to do in 6 weeks but pleased i've proved me and others wrong.
After a lot of thought, I am now off the CWP and as of Saturday been following the Atkins Induction plan. The change of diet is no bad reflection on CD but I just wanted to get a bulk of weight plus a dress size (but have lost 2 dress sizes) off then wanted to start eating again as for me personally, I need to train my body to eat only when hungry, slowly, portion control etc...
I wouldm like to thank you all for your support over the past 6 weeks and would also like to wish you all luck with the rest of your journey! xx

Good luck with your new weight plan

CD is brutal but works and it's got you to where you want to start a new diet plan from so it's all good

X

Back