ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

hiya my little boy is 2 1/2, look at the pics under my pic to the left, hes is geourgeous even if i do sa so, but the devil reincarnated lol
i am doing a mix of ss and ss+ and right now im being naughty and having celery with marmite, which i think is a no no, when i do ss+ i only have 2 cd packs you should have 3 but i cant manage a 3rd, if your desperate a small ss+ but be careful not to go over xxx

today i had portibello mushrooms with spinach topped with cottage cheese and baked, or i have 120g chichen chopped up and dry fried with courgette and spinach, a can of tuna in water with lettuce and cucumber, 1/2 the quorn mince portion with 1/2 a mush soup pack mushrooms courgette then topped with 100g cottage cheese bake its like cottage pie, tofu spinach broccolli and courgette, i have 2 or 3 veg but small amounts of each, cals and fat are low but some are high in carbs, xx

Evening Girls,

anybody about this evening? I didn't get my bike ride this afternoon but we went for a lovely walk down the river. I am desperate to go out on my bike more but because my Hubby is waiting to get his bike and we don't yet have a seat for my youngest so it seems unfair to desert them all and go on my own :-( Anybody been up to anything interesting today.

Me again, just a thought but Asa is coming over in October and some of us are trying to meet up with her and it got me thinking how nice it would be if we could all get together at some point later in the year.

December or January -kind of like an office party lol but our very own cd Butterflys xmas party. I know it can be a very busy time of the year for us all but I thought most of us will be nearing our goal by then and it would be great to all meet up and celebrate. Any thoughts? xx

I won't be able to come as we're planning a month in Thailand over the festive period! (need a bit of winter sun!)

But it's a really nice idea!

I've only just dragged my carcass out of bed.... i love Sundays... Coffee, newspapers, and lounging around in my PJ's until the afternoon!

morning girls, sounds good, will have a think xxx
alipally only just noticed in another thread your a cdc, how long have you been one xxx

Oh yes, so you are, right here come the questions lol. Only kidding :D

im supposed to be cleaning the car and going swimming i am sat on the sofa looking through true movies, feel blugghhh, bored and cant be bothered to anything, ive got that sunday feeling xxx

Thanks for the different meal options claira at least they sound tasty if I get desparate really trying not to have any food though. I have mentioned it to my partner and as I am weighing in a week friday he said to wait until then to add exra meal. I think he thinks by eating I am giving up which I am not I am trying to make this weight journey as easy as possible on myself but he makes me feel guilty by just mentioning food

i must admit the longer you can ss its better mantally, or was for me, i wish i had stuck to ss for the 12 wks i was going to, i have struggled since adding ss+, was doing great until then, losses are not much different, but i didnt even lick my fingers on ss, yet tend to pick occassionally on ss+ xx

Hi everyone!

I had a good weekend at my mother in laws. Had a fish and weg meal yesterday, but stayed with the shakes the rest of the time (she had made three cakes for her three guests...). Then I had some at the Christening today, where they served "Afternoon tea" :D.

I weighed in this morning, and I had lost a total of 4 lbs. So I am super happy about that!

Well done on you WI Claira! Have you been on ss+ for more than this week? It seems to work really well for you!

This-is-it, the food thoughts (obsession :D) comes and goes for my part. Sometimes I don't miss it at all, and am very happy not to think about it. Other days I watch cooking on TV, and see people eating everywhere and all the time :D.

Butterfly-Christmas-Party sounds great Zoe! I am not sure I can attend though :D.

I think I should do a ss+ variation this week on the lunches. I think I will make a soup tonight. I don't have your allowed list on ss+, since our program here is a little different. But I will give it five lunches this week and see what happens with the weight loss.

Have a great Sunday evening everyone!

Hi everyone - hope you've all had a nice weekend.
Well done with all the weight losses!
I had a great day yesterday, felt really motivated, got lots of washing done and then went out for a lovely walk around a country park with my partner.
Today has not been so good, I thought I would try cottage cheese for the first time for my dinner last night and it upset my stomach - been running to the loo so couldn't go out anywhere today. I really wish I could go on to the SS plan and just have the shakes etc as I'm not really enjoying the evening meals. Would help if I could add a bit of seasoning or sauce to liven things up a bit ha ha. Does anyone know if I can use spray oil to stir fry the chicken?

Well my partner, Alan has just gone off to work (he lost his job last year so has to drive taxis every evening to earn a living) so I'm going to get another glass of water and settle down in front of the TV. Have a lovely evening everyone xx

Evening girls, well what a day I have had. Started well with a long walk round a massive carboot sale, then come home and went for a bike ride whilst Hubby decided to fix the canopy above the door. Whilst he was sawing a piece of wood the saw slipped and went straight into his arm so spent the afternonn at the hospital. 2 hours later butterfly stitched and glued to the hilt we got home. Poor thing is very saw I mean sore-sorry bad sense of humour lol.

Barbara, you can add herbs and spices to your ss+ meals. I have done some lovely meals on it. Have you tried the quorn mince? If you add stock made from your boullion and herbs like a mixed herb, paprika gives it a lovely smokey flavour and then add your veg to it like brocolli, mushrooms and cauliflower(boiled in stock before you add it and then use the same stock to add to the mince) it kinda resembles a shepherds pie. If you have a look at the 810 meal ideas on here you can use them, just adjust for ss+ ie the quantities. Schwartz do some lovely seasoning mixes like a thai 7 spice that really jazzes up fish or chicken, just sprinkle it on before you cook it. Also a chicken seasoning one that is nice too if you do a chicken kebab. Hope I havn't made anyone too hungry.

you are awfull, zoe lol, i just had a lovely long soak in the bath and going to bed to watch spirit xx

Hi everyone,
I'm just off to bed myself but my cdc phoned. He'd been on holiday for 3 weeks and hadn't told me! But going on Tues so will be able to start soon. Just hope I can stick to it. Very difficult. I really don't recommend anyone coming off SS once they're on it! Cleaned my house all day today, very boring but I feel better for it. Work tomorrow. It never ends!
I might try to come to London in October if I can get something cheap as I'm up in Glasgow. But would love to meet you all. A Christmas party would probably be impossible for me as too skint then.
Hope you're all doing well. Welcome to the new people. I haven't really been catching up properly on posts as too many of them but hi anyway x

BTW have Witchy or Louielou been on? Wondering how they're getting on. Does anyone know? x

Good morning!

Poor your husband Zoe! That sounds extremely painful! How long before it heals?

Hi Broxi, nice to hear from you! Hope you will be able to come in October! It would be great seeing you! Witchy and Louielou have been on, but not recently.

Have a nice day everyone!

hello girls, good luck for tomorrow broxi, i go out for a meal tomorrow with an old friend will have chicken and cucumber, so if you want to start ss with me wed broxi, we could have a little challenge with eachother, anyone who needs it, xxx
lady b where are you hiding, xx
contrary, louie, witchy, come out come out where ever you are, xxx

Hi everyone its day 5 and feeling so much better than the first couple of days. Was thinking of upping to ss+ but I need to be away from food fo a while and now I am in the right frame of mind. Thanks to everyone for your kind words of support this forum is a huge help for everyone to succeed!:D

Back